Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

looks like Trent won’t play at all this gameweek.
either I bring in Ake for a -4 or use Estupinan off the bench.
if Ake was guaranteed to play the next 3 I’d definitely take the hit.
He will. I would do it.
Not to mention that Estu may not start either (though as an owner I hope he is nailed)

Trent to Trip for me and just roll with 5 doublers. Makes it easier to get 11 next week now

Will trip captain but prob not Haaland. Might risk Foden or Jota

:eek::fire:

Had a little lurk this evening to see if this forum was such a thing ... I'm pleasantly impressed !
Any advice on my team below? I'm in a pickle, no Haaland, 1 free transfer and to get him I need to take a -8.
Essentially TAA, Porro and Alvarez > Erling, Regu/Doughty and Villa def.
My question : Is a -8 worth it? If I went in without Erling, I would just use my free on Trent > VVD and go in as the following.

View attachment 1905693

Great rank mate! (Shit club supported, though...!)
You should join the Bigfooty league this year or next!

Assuming you have the funds and the WC/FH still intact I think your plan is sound.
If you are likely to C or TC Darwin anyway, then perhaps not as essential to get Haaland, but the potential to get TC on him would be very tempting.

26 is looking a little hairy at the moment - you currently have 9 + Taylor.
VVD in wouldn't help that either, so making the leap to get Reguilon would be a good move. Doughty is great but obviously same issue for 26. I would just get him in 27/28 if you want him.

So then your proposal of TAA to VVD, Porro to Regu, Alvarez to Haaland
Would give you a stronger lineup for this GW, and should make it easy to get 11-12 for 26, and you can prepare for FH29.

He will. I would do it.
Not to mention that Estu may not start either (though as an owner I hope he is nailed)

:eek::fire:
had a think about this and realised that not only does it mean taking a hit this week but it also books in another transfer for 29.
cooling on the idea now.

Had a little lurk this evening to see if this forum was such a thing ... I'm pleasantly impressed !
Any advice on my team below? I'm in a pickle, no Haaland, 1 free transfer and to get him I need to take a -8.
My question : Is a -8 worth it? If I went in without Erling, I would just use my free on Trent > VVD and go in as the following.

View attachment 1905693
I’d take the -8 or roll.
I don’t think VVD is worth the transfer for 2 games.

not really a fan of Reguilon, I’d prefer Doughty if you can make it work for 26 and have zero clue which Villa defender to take but…
not owning Haaland this week is a big risk. his EO will be massive and he’s capable of anything.

View attachment 1905693
How much in the bank b4 trades ?

How much in the bank b4 trades ?
2.8 in the bank before trades. Currently leaning towards Trent > Robbo as my free.
Leaves me with 4 blanks next week, then trading Nunez > Haaland and either Foden or KDB > D Luiz depending on which City player plays the least minutes in the double. So rather than taking -8 this week, I only take a -4 next week and my situation looks better for 29 too. Trading KDB/Foden next week isn't ideal but their is bound to be some managed minutes between the two and I need Haaland next week more than this week just because of the captain option.

** Edit - If this all sounds to much, please say so, its a bloody huge risk to go without Erling this weekend...

2.8 in the bank before trades. Currently leaning towards Trent > Robbo as my free.
Leaves me with 4 blanks next week, then trading Nunez > Haaland and either Foden or KDB > D Luiz depending on which City player plays the least minutes in the double. So rather than taking -8 this week, I only take a -4 next week and my situation looks better for 29 too. Trading KDB/Foden next week isn't ideal but their is bound to be some managed minutes between the two and I need Haaland next week more than this week just because of the captain option.

** Edit - If this all sounds to much, please say so, its a bloody huge risk to go without Erling this weekend...
You need Haaland more this week than next with 2 x Home games.
Next week you could put the C on Saka or Watkins. Even do Nunez to Hojlund.

Personally i would do this week (-8)
Trent to Ake
KDB to Jota
Alvarez to Haaland

Dubraka
Trippier Ake x2 Gabriel
Foden x2 Jota x2 Gordon Saka
Haaland x2 Nunez x2 Watkins

Next week (-4)
Nunez to Hojlund
Palmer to Luiz

Areola
Gabriel Ake Trippier
Saka Gordon Luiz Foden
Haaland Watkins Hojlund

Up to you. These are just my personal choices.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah unfortunately not. If I get news that Bradley will play I’ll probably go Porro to him. It’s just going to leave a lot of issues next week.
does that move free up the money for Toney?
a double this week and a fixture the next is worth the hit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back