Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

i mentioned a week or so ago if Jota was nailed I would go him over Mo, shame he did so well in the last pre season game as i think a lot will go that way now. Still happy with the structure of the team. Can't wait for it all to start now.

Yo tigs2010, do you play the FPL?
Starts this weekend.
Season 9 Smh GIF by The Office

I’ve toyed with downgrading Mo.
It’s either a super premo and 2 cheapies or a premium and 2 mid tiers or 2 premiums and a cheapie.

I think I prefer Mo

I've actually caved and gone no Mo. Worried I'm into the over thinking stage.. also dropped Porro with a bit of a longer term thinking beyond the first two games. Lets me get TAA and Jota as well as Saka, but means I have Greaves as a second 4.0 (which as a Hull supporter I can live with :tearsofjoy: ).

i mentioned a week or so ago if Jota was nailed I would go him over Mo, shame he did so well in the last pre season game as i think a lot will go that way now. Still happy with the structure of the team. Can't wait for it all to start now.

Yeah I think at the cost saved and his OOP status it's definitely worth it considering it means you can go someone like Nkunku up to Saka. I've also gone ESR on top of Robinson as those Fulham fixtures look tasty and I think Fulham might shock United on night one (so nice to have a starting player in that game to get a nice live rank :p )

Yeah I think at the cost saved and his OOP status it's definitely worth it considering it means you can go someone like Nkunku up to Saka. I've also gone ESR on top of Robinson as those Fulham fixtures look tasty and I think Fulham might shock United on night one (so nice to have a starting player in that game to get a nice live rank :p )

Yeah exactly the same. I have gone Bruno over Saka to start the season but do have Arsenal defence. This is where i am currently at. If Bruno goes wrong i can always move to Solanke if he starts on fire.

1723510787298.png

Yeah really tempted to start with Bobb but wonder how nailed he is over the first 5.

I feel like this is one of the traps we fall into each year. People get sucked into perceived value options and end up with a bunch of 'mid-pricers' to use AFL Fantasy parlance and you end up sacrificing guaranteed minutes and quality in the pursuit of value.

Remember when I said this?

Now rocking no Salah, Nkunku or Eze. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

There is so many dynamics at play, and my tea leaves aren't cutting it!
View attachment 2077916

Saw a tasty tip for Kamada - Palace mid who got 2G2A in pre-season at 5.5 and super low owned. Eze no pre-season essentially, no returns, and injury prone. Going Kamada means I can go Greaves back up to Porro but my team looks wildly differential all of a sudden.

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 11.47.27 am.png

It gives me nice coverage across most teams though, and I guess I'm hoping if Salah and Eze go big, Kamada and Jota are along for the ride. No Arsenal defence basically my only issue.

Saw a tasty tip for Kamada - Palace mid who got 2G2A in pre-season at 5.5 and super low owned. Eze no pre-season essentially, no returns, and injury prone. Going Kamada means I can go Greaves back up to Porro but my team looks wildly differential all of a sudden.

View attachment 2077927

It gives me nice coverage across most teams though, and I guess I'm hoping if Salah and Eze go big, Kamada and Jota are along for the ride. No Arsenal defence basically my only issue.
I like it. Kamada & ESR right in the mix for me too. My biggest issue is Haaland and finding enough rocket fuel to keep up if he bangs them in early. Arsenal are going to start hot if they want to win the title.

Haaland, ESR, Barco vs Havertz, Foden, Trent.

Last edited:
I like it. Kamada & ESR right in the mix for me too. My biggest issue is Haaland and finding enough rocket fuel to keep up if he bangs them in early. Arsenal are going to start hot if they want to win the title.

Haaland, ESR, Barco vs Havertz, Foden, Trent.

I wouldn't worry about Foden just yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys are making me all overthink!

This is my team with 1 ITB

View attachment 2077970
solid team. So many ways to go and can't fit everyone in. Think the template will be maybe 5 or 6 players then the rest will be chop and change for people at the start.

I'll worry about him in GW1 and everybody else can worry about him after.
Got lots of cover so hoping it wont be too big of a problem.

Fair enough, just seems a lot of money to devote.

Double Everton defence!
Haha, I just realised.

What do you think about the rest of it?

I'll worry about him in GW1 and everybody else can worry about him after.
Got lots of cover so hoping it wont be too big of a problem.
Neighbour is a Manc and he said Foden hasn't even returned to the club yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back