Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

thoughts on Joao Pedro?

He will be starting every game when fit I'd think.

We have a lot of options in the wider forward positions (no idea how we fit them all in) however Pedro should be our physical presence up forward playing at the 9.

He'll start before Welbeck if only one plays and Ferguson is still coming back from injury.

Will be the penalty taker.

He will be starting every game when fit I'd think.

We have a lot of options in the wider forward positions (no idea how we fit them all in) however Pedro should be our physical presence up forward playing at the 9.

He'll start before Welbeck if only one plays and Ferguson is still coming back from injury.

Will be the penalty taker.
brilliant.
thank you

Here's my team with 1.5million in the bank and I've tried to keep my bench players cheapish
View attachment 2078751

Foden won't play so don't worry about him. Rice also isn't worth getting much less captaining. Could you go Foden to Saka and Rice to someone like Eze? Watkins will also be slow to get started so could be Isak instead?

this is where I'm at.

gw1.PNG

Sels is a risk but the data is good and the fixtures are great. plus I'm pretty set on Munoz/Mitchell and I don't want double Palace defence.
Jota is a minutes/injury risk but it's worth taking IMO.
Everyone else is fairly settled except for Eze and I can either downgrade him or take some money from defence for an upgrade.
I'll play the big 3 at the back almost every week and rotate the 3 cheapest attackers.

Wondering if Solanke is a "wait and see" rather than a starting pick, while he finds his feet at Spurs?
They have a tasty first two fixtures.

Wondering if Solanke is a "wait and see" rather than a starting pick, while he finds his feet at Spurs?
possibly. but listening to Ange it sounds like he’ll start and if you’re going to take him you want those first 2 fixtures.

They have a tasty first two fixtures.

possibly. but listening to Ange it sounds like he’ll start and if you’re going to take him you want those first 2 fixtures.
Count Me In GIF by Big Brother

My team name is Ange's All Stars so it would not look good not having him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks fine.
I don’t like the Areola pick but there aren’t many great options at 4.5
I’m guessing you’re a West Ham fan so you’d know better than me.
Dads a Hammer, I could find .5 and get Pickford fairly easily I think, Barco in for Quansah maybe.

Also really like ESR, can make some money binging him in

Dads a Hammer, I could find .5 and get Pickford fairly easily I think, Barco in for Quansah maybe.

Also really like ESR, can make some money binging him in
I like the idea of downgrading a 4.5 defender, you don’t need both.
I wouldn’t spend it on a GK though. I’d try to find another 0.5 and turn Winks into ESR.

***** Lockout Is Early Saturday Morning... Make sure your team is good to go Friday Night.

And just quietly COYG!
I’m gonna set the alarm and watch a deadline stream beforehand too.

…don’t judge me.

I’m gonna set the alarm and watch a deadline stream beforehand too.

…don’t judge me.

Understandable after what happened with Gabriel last season!

Is there a comparable for FPL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back