Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

for some unexplainable reason I’m ignoring a 4.5 starting Liverpool defender with great fixtures.
I don’t even have anyone at that price to swap for him if the bandwagon gets rolling.
:think:
I’m going TAA, Jota and Salah to start

But think Quansah is a play for WC 5-8 if he is a definite starter. Hold for the long term.

Andersen, Porro, Hall or someone else?

Hendersen or Pickford?

Winks, ESR, Bobb or Rogers?

Currently 0.5 ITB

View attachment 2079413
Very similar to my side

I've gone Pickford, Bergvall, Semenyo for Henderson, ESR and MGW.

Was considering a non Haaland side but it's too risky

View attachment 2079570

First crack. Leave it late and 24 hours to go means I can't make to many changes
spend that money man.
Armstrong to Havertz still leaves you with 0.5 in the kitty.
If you downgrade a 4.5 defender you can turn MGW into Saka.
With that much money there’s a heap of different things you can do.

…of course if you’re happy with the team then leave it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reports that Bobb is on crutches for anyone looking to start with him

Rogers my 5.0 then

Though my mate is really trying to sell me Amad as a 5.0 option, if any leaks say he’ll start on Friday.

the Bobb news could be bad for Eze and Brighton have put in a ÂŁ40m bid for another forward.

my draft is already falling apart. I suppose better now than after the deadline.
yeah if there is any inkling with Eze now then i will look to go Gvardiol to Porro and Eze to Gordon

Rogers my 5.0 then

Though my mate is really trying to sell me Amad as a 5.0 option, if any leaks say he’ll start on Friday.
i think Amad starts GW1 and is a solid pick if an early WC. Like Bobb not sure how long it will last.

i think Amad starts GW1 and is a solid pick if an early WC. Like Bobb not sure how long it will last.

Thanks,

I’m not planning an early WC so Rogers it is then.

My change up to Bergvall as my 4.5m bench option. Don't think he'll start for us. But has breakthrough swagger vibe of Dele Alli.

Probably only needs 2-4 goal contributions to match a Harry Winks which I think he could get.

Is going a full sub 5.5m defenders ... Suicide?
I wouldn’t do it but there are a lot of decent defenders below that price.
with the lack of clean sheets last season you can either argue that defenders aren’t worth the money or that it’s worth paying a premium to get the returns.

If you do go that way make sure they rotate well so you have 3 with good fixtures every gameweek and take one of the Palace wing backs at 5 mill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back