Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Was fully invested when it first opened but now signed up to Sleeper NFL & EPL Draft's so happy to relax and chill with FPL.

Stayed strong with my No Haaland stance, spreaded the cash and look if im gonna chill i'll chill with liverpools front 3.

Pretty happy with it, definately different to others but im fine with that.

Good luck to everyone and their goals.
Screen Shot 2024-08-16 at 5.17.57 pm.png

Was fully invested when it first opened but now signed up to Sleeper NFL & EPL Draft's so happy to relax and chill with FPL.

Stayed strong with my No Haaland stance, spreaded the cash and look if im gonna chill i'll chill with liverpools front 3.

Pretty happy with it, definately different to others but im fine with that.

Good luck to everyone and their goals.
View attachment 2081149

Think Diaz will start over Gakpo, otherwise looks great!

Dunno whether I'll sleep first or get up at 3 for deadline streams lol.
I am sleeping and getting up 30 min before deadline. The Gabriel/Saliba bs last year had me chasing the 1st month

I am sleeping and getting up 30 min before deadline. The Gabriel/Saliba bs last year had me chasing the 1st month

Yeah that's my worry too.

I think it was the gloating from those who did see the leak which was the most annoying.
yeah couldn't agree more. Was annoying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone tempted to start ESR or Robinson just cos it's first game of the round?

I’m starting ESR as he’s my 3rd mid 😂

Anyone tempted to start ESR or Robinson just cos it's first game of the round?
i have Bruno so benching

1723811761837.png

This is currently what I have but still open to change. possibly might go even lighter in defence. Maybe Saliba to Quansah and lock up 1.5m to see if I can do much else.

Henderson vs Sel first week? will just probably rotate them through. But if I generate another 1.5m doing the above, could go Raya but might be much the same

View attachment 2081488

This is currently what I have but still open to change. possibly might go even lighter in defence. Maybe Saliba to Quansah and lock up 1.5m to see if I can do much else.

Henderson vs Sel first week? will just probably rotate them through. But if I generate another 1.5m doing the above, could go Raya but might be much the same
Wood over Calvert Lewin maybe?

Seems you are running through to lockout there SM? Hard core man Hard core!

Haha probably not going to make it at this rate but I'm hoping we hear news soonish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back