Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

6/81

to play; Ederson, Badiashile, Kamada, Nkunku, Haaland {C}

Wtf, who did you have?? And are you in our league? Top score is 76 in the BF league haha.

Konsa 5, Martinez 13, Fernandes 8, Havertz 25, Salah 19, Isak 11, :thumbsu:
Those don't look like fpl scores? Do you play a different mode?

55 with Porro, Munoz, Haaland, Solanke to play

Just wanted a solid start week 1 and not to need to make a transfer, and think I’ve got that.

55 with Porro, Munoz, Haaland, Solanke to play

Just wanted a solid start week 1 and not to need to make a transfer, and think I’ve got that.
Johnson from Ipswich is my only concern so far and it’s not a major one.
Sels didn’t exactly fill me with confidence either.
Rogers getting 90 minutes was nice.

Johnson from Ipswich is my only concern so far and it’s not a major one.
Sels didn’t exactly fill me with confidence either.
Rogers getting 90 minutes was nice.

Areola in goal for me wasn’t the greatest either.

Despite the goal downgrading Jota during the IB for GW4 is still a very rough plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee that was an underwhelming Sunday after a great Saturday. 4 points + Haaland (who hurts rather than helps). Porro to go so hopefully Solanke is so-blanky.

70 + Porro and Solanke to go. Might stick with Watkins for now, but he's on the watchlist. Think I need to fit Jota in the team

Do you want the code for our league?

70 + Porro and Solanke to go. Might stick with Watkins for now, but he's on the watchlist. Think I need to fit Jota in the team
Watkins is definitely a hold. his minutes will only improve and the fixtures from GW3 are tasty. I reckon there’ll be a few trying to get him in.

Last edited:
70 all out for me.

Nkunku could be a problem but I’m hoping he’ll get more opportunity against weaker teams.
I had Brennan Johnson in that spot until the Solanke transfer then let the “experts” convince me he’s a minutes risk. I’m gonna be pissed if he plays 90 and returns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back