Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

In my scrolling last night ive read that FPL Mate is now taking time away from streaming for his mental health.

Someone on Reddit said they didn’t like a fantasy football event in London last Friday and it’s led to a pile on on content creators. It’s easily searchable on Reddit.

In my scrolling last night ive read that FPL Mate is now taking time away from streaming for his mental health.

Someone on Reddit said they didn’t like a fantasy football event in London last Friday and it’s led to a pile on on content creators. It’s easily searchable on Reddit.

I have a lot of sympathy for a lot of the content creators, Az from Blackbox for example was pretty gutted Barco didn't start because he had been so hot on him and he copped a lot of abuse about telling people to get him.. BUT in this specific instance, FPL Mate is a bit of a dick to a lot of other people and seems to have tried to build up his persona being that sort of edgy/troll type, if he's pulling back and reflecting on things then that will be a good thing.

I have a lot of sympathy for a lot of the content creators, Az from Blackbox for example was pretty gutted Barco didn't start because he had been so hot on him and he copped a lot of abuse about telling people to get him.. BUT in this specific instance, FPL Mate is a bit of a dick to a lot of other people and seems to have tried to build up his persona being that sort of edgy/troll type, if he's pulling back and reflecting on things then that will be a good thing.

Mate gets his rep because when things goes his way he lets everyone know and when it doesn't he seems to play the i need to spend time off card. I have a little sympathy for him and all content creators in that they are putting thoughts out there and if people take it on and look for someone to blame except themselves if the person who gave the advice. But if you want to go about it the right way then look at Raptor. He is generally humble and takes negative feedback on. Mate will be back when one of his unique picks hauls and we will all hear about it. I tend to listen to Raptor, Focal and Harry. Surprised mate has so many followers.

Mate gets his rep because when things goes his way he lets everyone know and when it doesn't he seems to play the i need to spend time off card. I have a little sympathy for him and all content creators in that they are putting thoughts out there and if people take it on and look for someone to blame except themselves if the person who gave the advice. But if you want to go about it the right way then look at Raptor. He is generally humble and takes negative feedback on. Mate will be back when one of his unique picks hauls and we will all hear about it. I tend to listen to Raptor, Focal and Harry. Surprised mate has so many followers.

Blackbox is my staple because Az and Mark are just like listening to two mates chatting, and have slightly different perspectives, same with the Above Average guys if I want to listen to something on a Monday (usually after a good week haha, after a bad week I shut off for a while). PlanetFPL are good too but tend to find a third pod is a bit much. Used to listen to the LTFPL deadline stream sometimes, but might switch over to FPL Harry. Watched some of his stuff pre-season and he's pretty good.

There's a few FPL identities who have made a brand for themselves being arrogant/dicks and passing it off as banter - Andy Martin is perhaps front of that queue, but Mate can get up and about too when he's going well like you say. I know that never justifies personal abuse back the other way, but these people really need to dial it back a bit.

I tune in to an FPL pod when i want to tune out. Don't really have a preference and swing it around to get many different points of view. All a bit of fun and the outcome really doesn't matter just a bit of semi-mindless fun.

Rico Lewis is really tickling my interest, Kyle Walker is 34 YO how much longer can he go on?
I wouldn’t go there unless you have 4 other nailed on defenders. It’s impossible to predict Pep.
…even owning Gvardiol makes me nervous.

66 with Solanke left.

Gakpo backfired but he would of had a hatty if he started of Diaz.

No trades on my radar but Lewis is handy one, will roll with Gakpo his turn will come

56 and a name change for the team. My team when points are being placed in front of them :poo:

matrix flipping GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ended up on 71.
somehow I managed to get a point from a game I didn’t have any players in.

rolling the transfer.

Gvardiol got a super late bp.

52 for me. Might stay unchanged and see how we go. Solanke I'll give a bit more before I pull the trigger.

Although, is turfing Barco one would deem a priority?
Only if you need someone to field, would rather hold the transfer than use it on 4m bench fodder. I'm only moving him this week if it looks like the price will drop.

taking on pep early in the week

Tim Burton 80S GIF
Oh yeah!
Lady Gaga Dancing GIF

Walker at 34 has to be phased out and given his alleged family commitments its hard to see his head in the game, Cancelo will need to learn to sit again. I reckon it's Rico's to lose. Watch his price explode if it comes good. When all the saved transfers hit the market you'll want to be on the right dogs. Quansah was my three legged dog.

Last edited:
Oh yeah!
Lady Gaga Dancing GIF

Walker at 34 has to be phased out and given his alleged family commitments its hard to see his head in the game, Cancelo will need to learn to sit again. I reckon it's Rico's to lose. Watch his price explode if it comes good. When all the saved transfers hit the market you'll want to be on the right dogs. Quansah was my three legged dog.

Like this pep up, I am sold. All aboard.

gw1: 49pts
overall: 6.3m :(

Pope + Saka = :thumbsu:
Palmer(c) + Toney(DNP) = :thumbsdown:

Toney -> Wood
Barco -> Porro
(4pt hit)

Foden needs to lift !!
just watch out with Porro. He came off early and looked injured. Not sure if it was anything or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back