Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

The last one I was hot on was Bobb and he broke a leg literally 5 minutes later!
Shocked It Was You GIF by Friends

52 for me. Might stay unchanged and see how we go. Solanke I'll give a bit more before I pull the trigger.

Although, is turfing Barco one would deem a priority?

Not a priority if he is 5th DEF

Save the transfer

Not a priority if he is 5th DEF

Save the transfer
he’s hardly been sold at all so you don’t even have to worry about losing value…at this stage anyway.
it’s an easy hold. who knows, he might even play.

It looks like Quansah’s price will drop today.

he’s hardly been sold at all so you don’t even have to worry about losing value…at this stage anyway.
it’s an easy hold. who knows, he might even play.

It looks like Quansah’s price will drop today.
This is very much a trading game, so in essence the way to build value is buy low/sell high, hold your high dividend yields (point scorers).

https://www.fantasyfootballhub.co.uk/fantasy-premier-league-price-rises
I like this one to keep track of it. Are there any others out there?

It's a very different game from AFL Fantasy which is like XLotto or Grant Denyer's show what ever it's called? pick a box?

This is very much a trading game, so in essence the way to build value is buy low/sell high, hold your high dividend yields (point scorers).

https://www.fantasyfootballhub.co.uk/fantasy-premier-league-price-rises
I like this one to keep track of it. Are there any others out there?

It's a very different game from AFL Fantasy which is like XLotto or Grant Denyer's show what ever it's called? pick a box?
is the only other one I’m aware of but it comes with a shedload of ads.

Last season I found FFHub to be more accurate in the early gameweeks but it got worse as the season wore on and I ended up relying on fplstatistics.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's bench cover for me, should I hold a week or trade now to avoid a price drop?

EDIT I see he's already 4.0 can he go below that?
yeah, the prices change based on transfer activity but nobody knows exactly how…it’s like the SC scoring system but for player prices.

Barco isn’t close to dropping at the minute and his price will be frozen once he joins a new league so there’s no hurry to move him on.

Barco price wont change in the next 24 hours so save the transfer. It is most likely the game locks his price as he no longer in the EPL

He's bench cover for me, should I hold a week or trade now to avoid a price drop?

EDIT I see he's already 4.0 can he go below that?
He can but I am not wasting a transfer on a player I won't use. He can just sit last on bench until wild card time or when I use 5 transfers at once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back