Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Love a good spready, looks elite. Would use something like this but that def takes time and effort.
It did take a bit of time to setup. I've just given each team a home and away rating and then plugged it in to the schedule.
Usually gets out of whack when some fixtures get moved. Below is the ratings for each team I'm currently using. Can you see any that are out of whack?
1724330626747.png

Think I will hold, no one to go to but maybe Munez

I have pretty much no bench so I think I’m selling. I guess Muniz is the one but he’s hardly inspiring, just a fixture play.

Ange has ruled out Solanke for tomorrow
Mr Bean Reaction GIF

that 0.1 price rise for Havertz will have some tearing their hair out.
It’s a tough call on Solanke. The fixture run isn’t great after Everton but I’d still prefer him to Muniz.
I’d even be tempted to go to Joao Pedro.
Solanke is out until mid September are you saying hold him until then?

EDIT just two games though, but still worth holding?

I didn’t realise he was out for 2.
He’s probably a sell then unless you have a really strong bench and no other injury/minutes problems.

I didn’t realise he was out for 2.
It’s probably a trade then unless you have a really strong bench and no other injury/minutes problems.

He’s not definitely out for 2.

Here’s the quote:

Dom picked up a knock in the last game. He got through the game but it flared up the day after and he'll miss the game tomorrow.

It's an ankle injury, he copped it really early on, someone went across his ankle. It just depends on his recovery [when he returns], obviously we've got the international break. but it's not serious."

It’s the mention of international break which is making people think that if there’s any doubt they may rest him for GW3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

according to price change predictions Muniz, Wood and Vardy could go up in value. Haaland and Welbeck are close and Havertz is already up.

neither Solanke or Watkins will drop. so who the hell is getting sold and how does this price magic work?
It all depends on ownership. So the ones going up would have been lower owned with everyone jumping on and raising the price. The ones not going down are potentially higher owned which would need a lot more transfers. Outlier is Haaland as he was decent owned in GW 1

congrats on the ripping start :thumbsu:

which attacker did you bench?

Thanks mate!!
This is a two week start.
Huge Mo start. This week no Haaland (and some TC!)
So if I’m up there still I’ll be happy!

Benched Gordon was always the plan. He is a beast at home but less so on the road.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back