Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Solanke was dropping in price so went hin to Muniz instead of planned Nkunku to ESR. Very annoying. To make it worse Solanke still hasn't dropped. Sitting just below 100 still. Also have Hall so a couple of fires to put out

Why are you getting rid of Nkunku has he been dropped or injured?
Benched.
Chelsea have about 8 different guys that can play in his spot and they’ll probably sign 2 more before the window closes. It’s not worth the headache.

…if he comes on and scores I might rethink it though

Benched.
Chelsea have about 8 different guys that can play in his spot and they’ll probably sign 2 more before the window closes. It’s not worth the headache.

…if he comes on and scores I might rethink it though
A hat trick coming on off the bench would be nice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

67 for me

ESR price is going up and Nkunku is dropping so I need to do that transfer this morning.

I’m holding Eze but might bench him.
Whether or not you sell depends on who else you have but if it wasn’t for a mistake from the ref in GW1 we wouldn’t even be talking about it.

67 for me

ESR price is going up and Nkunku is dropping so I need to do that transfer this morning.

I’m holding Eze but might bench him.
Whether or not you sell depends on who else you have but if it wasn’t for a mistake from the ref in GW1 we wouldn’t even be talking about it.
I'm thinking on waiting to do Nkunku to ESR just in case some other must-trade pops up.

How important is that 0.2 extra price differential in the grand scheme of things?

I'm thinking on waiting to do Nkunku to ESR just in case some other must-trade pops up.

How important is that 0.2 extra price differential in the grand scheme of things?

depends who you bring in. Number of times I have been .1 short in this game is ridiculous.

Kamada and Nkunku probably dropping makes things tricky. Thinking of Rogers and Mbeumo in but hard to say before knowing if Toney goes, but I'll probably have to guess.

I think catching price changes is more important early in the season because of how crazy the market is.
You might not need that 0.2 now but it could make the difference down the road.

making a move early in the week is always risky but I’m happy to do it for 0.2

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back