Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

I think catching price changes is more important early in the season because of how crazy the market is.
You might not need that 0.2 now but it could make the difference down the road.

making a move early in the week is always risky but I’m happy to do it for 0.2

If Eze is dropping then it's ok I can always grab him instead of Mbeumo, but my issue is two potentially dropping.

Nkunku massively frustrating.

So its game week 3 and i have already used 2 chips. Its not usually like this, but my midfield are point dodgers and all going down in price so moved on the WC

So its game week 3 and i have already used 2 chips. Its not usually like this, but my midfield are point dodgers and all going down in price so moved on the WC
George Costanza Fire GIF

Just remember with price changes which will happen in 10 min by the way for today. You need the player to go up .2 to sell at a higher price. All these changes now will need to go up again to earn the money on them. On WC i have brought a few in who i won't have by deadline in the hope they rise twice this week

Too slow to log in this morning, missed the nkunku drop. Would have gone to Rogers and moved Bruno to Saka. Guess I get more time to make a plan then, but may do De Bruyne instead of Saka as early thoughts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too slow to log in this morning, missed the nkunku drop. Would have gone to Rogers and moved Bruno to Saka. Guess I get more time to make a plan then, but may do De Bruyne instead of Saka as early thoughts.
Saka didnt go up but will tomorrow. KDB did go up

I might hold this week then switch to 3-5-2 over the IB by downgrading Muniz and upgrading my 4.5 mid. Muniz did well but I imagine there will be some good options emerging at that price in the mids.

Struggling to hold Watkins after witnessing those misses against Arsenal.

A lot of people seem to be ditching Isak as well.
I'm eyeing off Isak to Watkins for a -4, Hopefully Watkins drops before Isak so I can add 0.1 to the bank too.

IMG_3988.JPG

Smashed out the early GW3 wildcard!

My strat all over the place and missed haaland rise but looks good to pass up on

Got all the big boys, would love Trent but can’t fit

View attachment 2093091

Smashed out the early GW3 wildcard!

My strat all over the place and missed haaland rise but looks good to pass up on

Got all the big boys, would love Trent but can’t fit

If any defender becomes a must have then you’re in trouble but I’m sure you know that, it’s a bold strategy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back