Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruno gone for Rogers before the price changes for both coming up. Why the **** did I ever pick a United player. 😂 Wait and see what to do with the funds.

The FPL app has Solanke as 50% chance of playing. I reckon I'll hold and cover him with Pedro or Robinson if needed
Robinson at Ipswich more than good enough cover.

On wildcard. Would be nice if Faes goes up the .1 then leaves. Would lock his price at 4.1 :moustache:. Every little bit counts

Only going up the .1 doesn't really help you though as you'd still be selling him for 4.0

Only going up the .1 doesn't really help you though as you'd still be selling him for 4.0
yeah good point. Was hoping if price is locked its sell price as well

yeah good point. Was hoping if price is locked its sell price as well
First I've heard about price locking, what is it and when does it kick in?

First I've heard about price locking, what is it and when does it kick in?

usually kicks in when someone leaves the league. So when everyone trades them out you don't get hurt by a price drop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well that's annoying. Salah was at 97% and Palmer 100.8% so had Palmer in my team to get the price rise. Salah went up and Palmer dropped back. Waiting on Madueke to go up another .1 hence why i didnt have them both in. Smith Rowe, Rogers and Jota had all risen .1 so couldn't transfer them or would lose it. Only saving grace is i prob wouldn't be able to work it anyway as Palmer will rise before Madueke so getting the .1 for Madueke and going to Salah still works

I would've kept him as he looks alright but couple with Palace playing bad and me doubling up on him and Henderson I let go of him.
Palace looked good going forward overnight. Eze was involved in almost everything and Henderson made some quality saves to keep the clean sheet.
I’m hoping they can bring some of that into the PL.

Palace looked good going forward overnight. Eze was involved in almost everything and Henderson made some quality saves to keep the clean sheet.
I’m hoping they can bring some of that into the PL.

****ing Kamada with a goal and an assist right after I ditch him..

****ing Kamada with a goal and an assist right after I ditch him..
CP rolled out the full team last night. Maybe trying to find some confidence.

CP rolled out the full team last night. Maybe trying to find some confidence.

Everything I'd heard was Kamada struggled with Eze in the line up and then he goes and does that playing alongside him. Lower league opposition is all I'm clinging to haha.

I have both - should I hold on both?
It’s up to you. Is there anyone else you’d rather own?

I think Eze is a hold. He’s on pens and set pieces and he’s involved in every attacking move. If their attack starts to hum like it did towards the end of last season then the points will come.

Henderson I’m less keen on but there aren’t any standout alternatives and it feels like such a waste to spend a transfer on a keeper.

disclaimer: Eze price may drop before the deadline and if he doesn’t return again he could lose another 0.2 over the break.

It’s up to you. Is there anyone else you’d rather own?

I think Eze is a hold. He’s on pens and set pieces and he’s involved in every attacking move. If their attack starts to hum like it did towards the end of last season then the points will come.

Henderson I’m less keen on but there aren’t any standout alternatives and it feels like such a waste to spend a transfer on a keeper.

disclaimer: Eze price may drop before the deadline and if he doesn’t return again he could lose another 0.2 over the break.
I could get Rogers.

It would also leave me with another 2 to play with elsewhere.

Really unsure to be honest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back