Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you need to hold if you have a free transfer?
Guessing because Brighton at home is a good fixture. Then a few tough weeks for Arsenal

Guessing because Brighton at home is a good fixture. Then a few tough weeks for Arsenal
Arsenals tough run is basically City away. everything else looks fine, especially for attackers. I’ll reassess Saka in GW9 then probably hold on to him anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are we Captaining?

I'm thinking new man Watkins or Saka. Outside of that maybe TAA?
Haaland for me. I paid good money so I don’t have to think about captaincy choices.

I’d take Saka of the ones you suggested. I don’t like captaining defenders and ManU are probably good for a goal at home.
Watkins has the best fixture but the early subs and missed chances are off putting. He’s too good not to turn it around though and this could be the week.

Haaland / Salah

I might be watching the Liverpool v Man U game in the pub, and I’ll be on a plane during the Man City game so that might swing it towards Salah

I now have 4 CP players after Turner's move. What happens in this situation?

And what are people doing with Solanke? Some tough fixtures ahead for Spurs.
I think you can keep them but would have to trade two out before you can get another CP player in (the usual 3-player restriction applies).

FWIW I'm holding Solanke hopefully he'll be back after the break and will score well. Disappointing start though

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back