Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

home to Leicester is one of the best fixtures you’ll get. it might be worth waiting a week unless you have other moves you want to make.
I am also unsure what to do with Gordon and Solanke who I am considering getting rid of, if you have any suggestions.

I have 10 at home too if Veltman is fit plus Palmer for next 2 GW's
i thought Palmer was at home. I have him as well. So 9 i guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I quite like this.

Do you think it's worth doing Jota > Diaz. MGW > Rogers. Solanke > JP?
I went Jota to Diaz. Joao Pedro seems like a starter, Solanke seems like the ankle problem might be worse than they are letting on? Notts Forest have a good run in a couple of weeks for a month and then it gets real hard for them. Rogers looks like a beast but need to see it transferred into points, I think it will at some point.

I went Jota to Diaz. Joao Pedro seems like a starter, Solanke seems like the ankle problem might be worse than they are letting on? Notts Forest have a good run in a couple of weeks for a month and then it gets real hard for them. Rogers looks like a beast but need to see it transferred into points, I think it will at some point.
Yeah Solanke at 7.5 is a waste now I think and that money could be used better elsewhere for sure.

My updated wildcard mob with 0.2 in the bank. No Salah is a bit of a worry though.
View attachment 2105530
Out of interest - why are you wildcarding? I was gonna save mine for a double game week (or less games than usual gameweek) or if I got a bunch of outs all at once.

Out of interest - why are you wildcarding? I was gonna save mine for a double game week (or less games than usual gameweek) or if I got a bunch of outs all at once.

That won't happen until the second half of the season mate, you need to use a WC in the first half of the season. You get a second WC in the second half of the season.

That won't happen until the second half of the season mate, you need to use a WC in the first half of the season. You get a second WC in the second half of the season.
Cheers that makes sense, use it or lose it. Looks like you've got players in who have a favourable game week?

wildcards are usually used to set the team up for a block of weeks when fixtures swing rather than a single gameweek.
for example, come GW6 triple Arsenal and triple Brentford looks enticing and I only have one. combine that with a few other changes I need to make and it could be a good time to use the wildcard.

Cheers that makes sense, use it or lose it. Looks like you've got players in who have a favourable game week?

Milo has, yeah, I haven't WCed.

Milo has, yeah, I haven't WCed.
I've wildcarded because my team had too many holes in it. Barco, Hall, Arelola, Amad, Watkins not getting the minutes and now flagged. it was getting out of hand. Jota & CHO not my preffered. So it made sense to push the button. I usually like to keep it in my pocket but it is what it is.

Nice win by the Swannies SM, Heeney OMG.

Last edited:
Solanke still showing as injured with only 25% chance of playing - surely he'll be right by next week?
View attachment 2102606
Solanke now up to 50% chance of playing
Napoleon Dynamite Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back