Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Still WC tinkering - Ars White out for Robertson and Konate to Porro 0.2 ITB
View attachment 2108205
Is Mazraoui first choice when everyone is available?
Will Havertz drop back into midfield with Odegaard out?
No Salah? he’s worth owning for the next few weeks. obvious captain next week and an easy swap to any mid premo when you’re ready.

Is Mazraoui first choice when everyone is available?
Will Havertz drop back into midfield with Odegaard out?
No Salah? he’s worth owning for the next few weeks. obvious captain next week and an easy swap to any mid premo when you’re ready.
No Salah is the big problem but I don't want to break up the make up of my squad to fit him in.
No idea on Mazraoui, Havertz might do a job for Arteta but I want him for when the Arsenal fixtures turn.
Thanks for the tips.

they’re solid moves.
the only thing to be wary of is that they’re both coming back from South America. It probably won’t matter but it might.

I prefer Solanke over Pedro long term, provided he’s fit.

Diaz as a player is an upgrade on MGW and Liverpool attack looks incredible but MGW is a nailed on, 90 minute, penalty taker with decent fixtures. would I make the transfer? probably, especially if I had nothing else to do.

and remember, you need to dump a Palace player first.

they’re solid moves.
the only thing to be wary of is that they’re both coming back from South America. It probably won’t matter but it might.

I prefer Solanke over Pedro long term, provided he’s fit.

Diaz as a player is an upgrade on MGW and Liverpool attack looks incredible but MGW is a nailed on, 90 minute, penalty taker with decent fixtures. would I make the transfer? probably, especially if I had nothing else to do.

and remember, you need to dump a Palace player first.
Yeah the Palace thing has ****ed me. Getting rid of Henderson for Flekken. Same price which is good.

I could also remove Gordon for Diaz. Do I keep Jota too, or is it overkill?

Really stuck as to what to do with Solanke. 7.5 is a lot for doing nothing.

Really stuck.

Yeah the Palace thing has ****ed me. Getting rid of Henderson for Flekken. Same price which is good.

I could also remove Gordon for Diaz. Do I keep Jota too, or is it overkill?

Really stuck as to what to do with Solanke. 7.5 is a lot for doing nothing.

Really stuck.
yeah, it’s tough making decisions this season with the way pricing and fixtures are but that’s what makes the game fun. injuries and international break don’t help either.

double Liverpool attack is great but preferably you want one of them to be Salah, especially next week.

back yourself. make the transfers (or don’t) and hope for the best. worst case scenario it all goes to shit and you wildcard out of it in GW6.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cruyff14

or alternatively you wildcard now, get a brand new team and keep your 3 free transfers to set up for the future.
and hopefully that 3 becomes 4 because you shouldn’t need to make a move the week after a wildcard. it’s not ideal cause you’ve missed some price changes but it’s worth considering.

Cruyff14

or alternatively you wildcard now, get a brand new team and keep your 3 free transfers to set up for the future.
and hopefully that 3 becomes 4 because you shouldn’t need to make a move the week after a wildcard. it’s not ideal cause you’ve missed some price changes but it’s worth considering.
If you WC, you lose your transfers.

Not anymore
Wow, that's so good!

Cruyff14

Something to consider I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back