Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

my 3 defenders worth 18 million got me 3 points.
Palace defence is laughably bad and Eze not on pens…can’t wait to get rid of these frauds.

Sels the hero for me despite trying to tunnel ball an own goal.
hoping for big returns from Saka and Isak to really punish all those that sold.

Palace defence is laughably bad and Eze not on pens…can’t wait to get rid of these frauds.

Yeah Palace have let me down big time.

Why did I get Eze? all the talking heads said pretty much essential...
Feels lemony.

Tough times with Salah captain, first time it didn't pay off. Can't wait to bring in Haaland for perma captain in GW7.

40 with Porro, Saka and Isak to play but feels shite. Dalot and Watkins coming through but gotta let Garnacho go even with the goal. ETH doesn't trust him even though he's so dangerous.

Yeah Palace have let me down big time.

Why did I get Eze? all the talking heads said pretty much essential...
Feels lemony.

I got sucked in by their form at the back end of last season, thought Glasner was the messiah and Eze would be on pens. Oh well, live an learn.

Eze is still an ok pick at his price just not what I’d hoped for and not even close to essential.
Right now I’m trying to figure out which one of him and Jota I use to get Mbeumo in.

Didn't change my team much so had some shockers like most in here.

Do have Watkins and Calvin-lewin helping out. Benched Son and didnt take the C off Saka so hoping for a hatrick in 4-3 loss for them. Izak and Gordon as well to play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solanke still showing as injured with only 25% chance of playing - surely he'll be right by next week?
View attachment 2102606

Solanke now up to 50% chance of playing
Napoleon Dynamite Reaction GIF
SOLANKE NAMED CENTRE FORWARD :cool:

So all this time I've been wrong in thinking you get the sub from the same line as the donut like in Supercoach
if you don’t have 3 defenders it will sub from the same line, otherwise it’s always bench order.

52 Haaland Cap. Just Gabriel left so not expecting much
Nice to get that wrong. 67 all out. Thanks Gabriel, sorry Ange

I'll take 49. Was funny, as Saka was lining up that corner I was thinking "A Saliba goal here would be mint" so of course it was a goal.. to Gabriel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back