Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice week, the team blanked but Saka captain so it kind of worked. Haaland blanked is big, if Palmer blanks it will top it off. Nice to have Foden start

Salah 3 home games in the next 4 then Southampton. Gonna hold Salah and Saka etc. and free hit GW9 I think when they play each other when Haaland has Southampton at H

I held Eze because I hate scoring FPL points. Foden blanking made it slightly better so I guess I saved a transfer. Did consider Bowen briefly but realistically was never going to do it.

sitting on 40 points with 5 to play which is about average I think. I'm only expecting returns from 2 of those 5 though and could get severely punished by Palmer and Watkins.

I go Saka against Haaland and Haaland gets a hatty and I get punished. Go Haaland and Palmer over Saka and Saka gets his biggest haul of the season. It's last year all over again. This game is so ****ing luck based.

Anyone else jumping on the Liverpool number 2 goalie? Even with maybe not the best run?
not worth the transfer for me.
I wouldn’t want double Liverpool defence for that run and Alisson being an incredible shot stopper is a big part of their clean sheets.

….would probably consider it on wildcard though.

I wouldn’t want double Liverpool defence for that run and Alisson being an incredible shot stopper is a big part of their clean sheets.

Weighing up jumping off Trent & Diaz off the back of Alisson inj and Liverpools fixtures ahead.
Knee jerk thinking is Collins & Palmer.

He did blank but I'm happy with the minutes
Yup , we were really good actually, so wouldn’t take much from that. City assets will be fine.

Yeah it’s tricky
The next few aren’t hugely exciting , so probably best to stick with your plan.

If you have Allison, transfer out of course.

Weighing up jumping off Trent & Diaz off the back of Alisson inj and Liverpools fixtures ahead.
Knee jerk thinking is Collins & Palmer.
Collins is nice. I was looking at Brentford players today, wondered Collins vs Pinnock?

49 Haaland C.

Rolled Transfer. Not the best GW with 2 players not starting in Smith Rowe and Robertson but still a very small green of about 2.5k

(Log in to remove this ad.)

74 this week. Finally heading right direction.

Only 1 FT after burning 3 this week, probably should have done WC but oh well. Not sure when I will use that now.
How do you score 74 and wish you used the WC instead?? Great result.

56 for me, Villa finally get a clean sheet and Konsa goes off injured 11 mins in. 😂 Considering the wildcard now to get off Liverpool and onto City players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back