Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

I only got 38
jurassic park deal with it GIF
I had my shit truck round last week.

How do you score 74 and wish you used the WC instead?? Great result.

56 for me, Villa finally get a clean sheet and Konsa goes off injured 11 mins in. 😂 Considering the wildcard now to get off Liverpool and onto City players.

Well probably thought I would have 4 FT to use this week if I did trigger the WC. But I am just being greedy.

Gordon think I will hold as isn't doing horrible, just can't score that penalty.

Maybe TAA out this week, drop down to an El Nori, and then (-4) someone else. I have 5mil in the bank, probably should spend that somewhere.

Well probably thought I would have 4 FT to use this week if I did trigger the WC. But I am just being greedy.

Gordon think I will hold as isn't doing horrible, just can't score that penalty.

Maybe TAA out this week, drop down to an El Nori, and then (-4) someone else. I have 5mil in the bank, probably should spend that somewhere.

Could you use up the cash without removing TAA?

Very nice, can probably roll 1-2 weeks too which sets you up nicely!

74 this week. Finally heading right direction.

Only 1 FT after burning 3 this week, probably should have done WC but oh well. Not sure when I will use that now.
No way
You did excellent. All good transfers and C Saka.

can you get Haaland with one hit?
If so do that and keep WC til 12ish - Brighton, Chelsea, Villa in, Pool and Forest out.

After a cracking GW1, finally making ground up again, despite WC in Haaland for his blanks as captain!
Funny game this.

Have 4 FT, am thinking over next 1-2 GWs to do
Jackson to 5.5ish striker (this week I think)
Porro to 4.4-4.5 defender (next GW)
And Semenyo to Foden

Ideally this week but don’t really want to take out Porro before West Ham, though Foden will explode one of these weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_8957.png
    IMG_8957.png
    473.9 KB · Views: 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back