Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Robertson to Gvardiol will happen tomorrow morning before potential price changes

still undecided on if i go Joao Pedro to DCL or Dunk to anyone up to 5m

Not sold on using my 2 frees on defenders

Watkins, Solanke, DCL, Wood or Welbeck? Any thoughts boys?
Solanke, Watkins, Wood, DCL, Welbeck.

as always it depends on how the price effects your plans and how long term you want the move to be.

seriously considering playing the fixtures and doing Saka to Son.

Ange was positive about Son so he probably starts.
Arteta was positive about Saka so he probably has 2 broken legs.
…but Bournemouth have conceded in every game including Leicester, Forest, Southampton and Everton.
Saka could haul if he plays.

Solanke, Watkins, Wood, DCL, Welbeck.

as always it depends on how the price effects your plans and how long term you want the move to be.
I have the money for all. Even if I get Watkins I still have 2 ITB.

I'd prefer consistent returns tbh. My team is doing very poorly.

I have the money for all. Even if I get Watkins I still have 2 ITB.

I'd prefer consistent returns tbh. My team is doing very poorly.
In that case, the same order I listed them in.
Although Watkins is the closest one to being “fixture proof” and has the biggest potential to haul.

Having a quick look at your team I’d seriously consider a cheap 3rd forward and using the cash in midfield.

My team isn’t doing great either. It’s basically a guessing game, take a punt and cross your fingers.
It’s easier to accept a decision that goes wrong when you make it yourself rather than listening to other people.

In that case, the same order I listed them in.
Although Watkins is the closest one to being “fixture proof” and has the biggest potential to haul.

Having a quick look at your team I’d seriously consider a cheap 3rd forward and using the cash in midfield.

My team isn’t doing great either. It’s basically a guessing game, take a punt and cross your fingers.
It’s easier to accept a decision that goes wrong when you make it yourself rather than listening to other people.
I have 4 FTs, only wanted to use two, and I was going to go Mazraoui > Lewis and Jackson > ???

Who do you think to get rid of in midfield and bring in?

I have 4 FTs, only wanted to use two, and I was going to go Mazraoui > Lewis and Jackson > ???

Who do you think to get rid of in midfield and bring in?
was thinking of replacing Semenyo but i haven’t had chance to look at it more closely.

just stick with your plan, it’s solid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back