Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Ouch that would hurt. Not sure if I'll keep Saliba or not - only one game to miss so will probably hold.

Also, the West Ham own goal looked to me like it should have been awarded to the defender and not Areola. :rolleyes:
yeah that whole own goal thing is a bit of a mess, I honestly don’t understand it and I’m not convinced FPL know what they’re doing. maybe you’ll get your points back.

in the meantime…

Couple of my players underperforming, plus heavy on Arsenal and Pool atm. Might be time for WC finally. Was gonna free-hit this week for Haaland but I might WC to get rid of Saka anyway.
Saka should start next week.

Starting to lose interest in this game. The number of crap weeks is just making the game shit. Couple that with ridiculous decisions like giving Son that assist for no reason whatsoever just makes it feel pointless putting any thought into it.

Starting to lose interest in this game. The number of crap weeks is just making the game shit. Couple that with ridiculous decisions like giving Son that assist for no reason whatsoever just makes it feel pointless putting any thought into it.
yeah this year has been harder than previous years. Don't agree with the assist either.

Some of the point dodging has been ridiculous as well. Very frustrating.

yeah this year has been harder than previous years. Don't agree with the assist either.

Some of the point dodging has been ridiculous as well. Very frustrating.
the way they've priced players means we're going to get big swings cause you just can't own everyone. i don't mind it.

last season was so much easier. take a look at this team from Milo for example...there's no way this lot is ever scoring less than 30. there's also no way in hell you can fit them all in this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Games FPL 24/25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back