cfc4life

Cancelled
Sep 16, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Bock has absolutely dominated Buddy aka John Travolta tonight

Bock 31 disposals 13 marks
Franklin 0.5

If Bock isn't AA i'm have a monkey up my arse.

Buddy being crap tonight helps Fev catch up to him in the Coleman

Re: Franklin is Bock's Bitch

Sure Is:thumbsu:

Buddy just kicked a GOAL:thumbsdown:

Well we have the next 4 games at the G and Fev is amazing at the home of football.

Bock = superstar. Smashed the shit out of Franklin today, and won a majority of the one-on-one contests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wd Bock, clearly beat Buddy tonight, and I think it was the FIRST for the season to do it. Forced Buddy into the middle to play the Richo role and did ok in the last quarter:thumbsu:

Bock has absolutely dominated Buddy aka John Travolta tonight

Bock 31 disposals 13 marks
Franklin 0.5

If Bock isn't AA i'm have a monkey up my arse.

Buddy being crap tonight helps Fev catch up to him in the Coleman

yOU MUST FEEL LIKE AN d**khead know that we won.
True he couldn't get a touch in the first three but then he went up the ground and him and Hodge won the match.

Bock is probably the most suitable match up for Buddy in the comp IMO. Very strong and capable one-on-one, and reads the play superbly.

Great game of footy.

yOU MUST FEEL LIKE AN d**khead know that we won.
True he couldn't get a touch in the first three but then he went up the ground and him and Hodge won the match.

Mate, the match is won throughout four quarters of footy. Nobody is saying that Franklin isn't a great player, but the fact is that Bock won the contest between then both on this particular occassion.

buddy was having a shocker but what makes buddy a great player is he pushed up the ground and got some valuable touches and in the last quarter made the game his. you see lots of forwards having rough days and they just sit in the goal square getting frustrated but buddy worked his arse of and between him and hodge won the game of footy when it was there to be won.

Remove this Banner Ad

Franklin is Bock's Bunny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back