Franklin is Bock's Bunny

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a sook, Buddy was not only beaten tonight, but has been reported, you're not a very happy chappy tonight. :p

We won. I'm extatic.

You're clearly the one having a sook, whilst I'm merely laughing at your all-round patheticness.

Do you enjoy being so stupid?

Then again as you said, ignorance is bliss, eh.

No it doesn't, just proves he can't play well against the top teams, which stuffs up your premiership hopes.

He's kicked 7, 6 and 1 against Adelaide in the last three games.

A top record against such a defense oriented team, especially for a 21 year old.

EDIT: Your own post defeats you. We beat a top quality side, with key players out, and with our 'star' forward only kicking one, on a day where their star backman was BOG.

Bahaha.

Keep trying - god knows I need the entertainment with all this study to do.

Did any of you Hawk fans see the post game interview with Buddy? Not once, but twice, did he say that Bock beat him!

The only scoring shots Frankiln had (other than his ONE goal and that mighty soft free he received) were snaps, most from tight angles, which had nothing to do with Bock's defence on him anyway.

Bock beat him tonight.

Did any of you Hawk fans see the post game interview with Buddy? Not once, but twice, did he say that Bock beat him!

The only scoring shots Frankiln had (other than his ONE goal and that mighty soft free he received) were snaps, most from tight angles, which had nothing to do with Bock's defence on him anyway.

Bock beat him tonight.

________

He's kicked 7, 6 and 1 against Adelaide in the last three games.

A top record against such a defense oriented team, especially for a 21 year old.

Why can't you admit buddy got beaten tonight? Either you have no sense of humility or are emotionally dead. If Buddy says he's beaten, he's been beaten.

If you analysed his game, only once did he score from a lead -> mark which he is probably best at. He is good for a 21 year old, no one is disputing that, but he was comprehensively beaten tonight by Bock and the Adelaide defence. Too bad they couldn't shut down Roughy and Williams as they were the most damaging.

Bock beat Buddy. Hawks fans you know it. The reason Buddy kicked so many behinds was that they were all difficult shots- he probably should've centred some of them and one of them was from the softest free given this year. No doubt Buddy was a great player but he was beaten tonight. Thats why he moved into the midfield... It wasn't just Bock by the way, we clogged up his leading space and Buddy got most of the ball when inside his F50 near the boundary. Which is why he kicked so many behinds.

Why can't you admit buddy got beaten tonight? Either you have no sense of humility or are emotionally dead. If Buddy says he's beaten, he's been beaten.

If you analysed his game, only once did he score from a lead -> mark which he is probably best at. He is good for a 21 year old, no one is disputing that, but he was comprehensively beaten tonight by Bock and the Adelaide defence. Too bad they couldn't shut down Roughy and Williams as they were the most damaging.

Read post 32 and/or 41.

Post 41 applies to you the most though, dullard.

bock played well tonight and deserves accolades for beating buddy one on one. If he had of been allowed to go with buddy in last quarter maybe adelaide would have won the game, terrible coaching

There's no way Bock could've kept up with him when he went streaming up the ground. Plus Bock was dominating down back, he could just sit in the hole whilst Buddy was off him.

They'd have had to put someone else, one of their taggers, on him for when he was up the field.

No it doesn't, just proves he can't play well against the top teams, which stuffs up your premiership hopes.

You are the biggest f***wit flog on here who supports the most homosh rubbish side the Afl has seen in a long time....good luck in the future with 'angry' small man syndrome Orange boots Reimers, past it 'dyed my hair auburn' f*g captain Lloyd, ' sorry coach Knights, i saw shadows and i'm afraid of ghosts, Mcphee (geez , hasnt he proved himself the softest buttercup on primetime in the Afl in the last couple of weeks).....you are so fallible Mantis, your pussy must be sore! your team is a rabble even though you beat the 2nd worst team in the comp last night (yes i rate melbourne higher than both fri nights team), your coach is homosh and lastly i really hope you enjoy the next 7 years of nothingness from your rabble club.....you suck bud!
night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Franklin is Bock's Bitch

I don't see how he is Bock's bitch, he's had 20 possies and 1.6.

Bock's been great but Buddy's just not kicking straight.

Thought buddy was pretty good considering, but tried bullshit miracle goals from all wrong angles and distances...I could have kicked those 6 points too.

Bock too good tonight.

But hawks too good also.

bock played well tonight and deserves accolades for beating buddy one on one. If he had of been allowed to go with buddy in last quarter maybe adelaide would have won the game, terrible coaching

He didn't go with him down the ground because Buddy would have cut him apart away from the defensive 50.

Bock beat him inside defensive 50, helped largely by excellent support from teammates and some less than brilliant delivery.

For Franklin to work so hard at the crunch and contribute strongly to the win (second only to Hodge in the last term) was more satisfying than had we won comfortably with him kicking 6-1.

it needed to be said.....essendon supporters have got away with murder on here this year....why dont they get red carded Merv? like the rest of us?

Just Loved Buddy's huge run down the ground, just to see the ball end up with loose man in defence Bock...DOH! I wonder why??? and then immediately sent back for a crow goal.

Hmmm. Now thats what I call Good coaching.

You are the biggest f***wit flog on here who supports the most homosh rubbish side the Afl has seen in a long time....good luck in the future with 'angry' small man syndrome Orange boots Reimers, past it 'dyed my hair auburn' f*g captain Lloyd, ' sorry coach Knights, i saw shadows and i'm afraid of ghosts, Mcphee (geez , hasnt he proved himself the softest buttercup on primetime in the Afl in the last couple of weeks).....you are so fallible Mantis, your pussy must be sore! your team is a rabble even though you beat the 2nd worst team in the comp last night (yes i rate melbourne higher than both fri nights team), your coach is homosh and lastly i really hope you enjoy the next 7 years of nothingness from your rabble club.....you suck bud!
night

I wanted to have one of these rants (directed at her) myself.

But then I realised she's actually 46, with 27 thousand posts on an internet forum, where only a handful of which showed any semblance of intelligence.

I actually pity her existence.

Read post 32 and/or 41.

Post 41 applies to you the most though, dullard.

Wow the maturity of the worst hawks supporter out on display. Not only doesn't it have the knowledge on their own players, but lacks the ability to read. Alas a new mark has been set.

Bock's not nearly as fast as Franklin, but someone other than David Mackay would have been better. Was pretty hilarious seeing them stand next to each other. Even 10 mentioned it. It was down to poor coaching and the wrong matchups (or excellent coaching by Clarkson) that won them the game. Also Hardnut Hodge was just too good... his around the ball work is excellent. If Mitchell can't do it, he can.

I wanted to have one of these rants (directed at her) myself.

But then I realised she's actually 46, with 27 thousand posts on an internet forum, where only a handful of which showed any semblance of intelligence.

I actually pity her existence.

what do you think about essendon? put on the line....the guy is trolling here...so what is it Mr Nice guy? get a gf bud:thumbsu:

night

Mate, mantits isn't worth you getting wound up like that. She's just bitter Franklin dominates Essendon everytime he walks out against them, and that by the time he retires he'll be head and shoulders above diver Lloyd.

Anyway onto tonight. As has been said if Franklin kicked straight, the comments would probably be reversed. Having said that, Franklin didn't and I'll happily admit Franklin was beaten on the night, and the fact we were still able to get over the line is credit to the rest of our team I think.

go the hawks

Haha. Nice edit.

And for the record - I don't hate women.

I just find this particular one extremely annoying. She continues to try and wind people up, whilst showing her extreme lack of wit or smarts.

(I'm sorry if you too are in your mid 40's, have thousands of posts on here, and cannot understand plain English)

Tonight was about as good as you are going to do on Franklin in his current vein of form.

21 possies, 1.6. Not bad from Franklin, but well contained.

PS: Ben Rutten hates the Hawks doesn't he? Has he played a good game against them? Had 19 touches and 16 marks (most uncontested), but gave up 3 crucial goals in a low scoring match to Roughead. Not playing great footy at the minute.

Remove this Banner Ad

Franklin is Bock's Bunny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back