FTA-TV Frasier

Remove this Banner Ad

David Hyde Pierce, who portrayed Niles in the original series, opted not to return for the sequel. Grammer said previously that Pierce’s absence as Nile forced the revival’s storyline to go in a different direction, but in a good way.

“In a very funny way, it just took us to a new place, which was what we originally wanted to do, anyway, which was a Frasier third act,”

As long as he doesn’t sound bitter about it. 😂

I was hoping this would be a gritty sequel series where he uses his psychiatric skills to track down a sick serial killer taunting him on his radio show, but I suppose that's not to be...

Unless my script gets greenlit 😜

Wonderful news as I adore Rodney The Plonker and Only Fools and Horses.

Really looking forward to this new series tbh.
Also in a nice little show called Goodnight Sweetheart, where he was a time traveling polygamist, sort of.
His new character was the best one in the new Frasier by a big margin IMO.
==============================================================
Watched the new eps. The first one was average because the chemistry between the cast was not there and the humor felt forced. The second one was better. Hopefully, it will improve as we get used to the new cast members.

I agree, the second episode had some lol moments.
The canned laughter really stood out on the first ep as well.

I didn't mind it, think it grew into itself over the course of the first season. Is it back for a second season soon?

Agree. I enjoyed it.

Yeah first couple of episodes are out now I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Frasier

Remove this Banner Ad

Back