Club Focus Fremantle 2024

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Last edited:
probably a little optimistic but 30-40 range would be more his range imo
3 years in the system and cant make the team still similar position to our Tyler Sonsie
pick he was drafted at really doesnt matter anymore same goes for Hobbs, Tsatsas Sinn Macrae etc

To be fair Sonsie has been competing with the rotting corpse of Dustin Martin, Hopper and Taranto for midfield minutes, not Serong , Brayshaw and Young.

Sorry my bad, meant Baker. Bolton I would love to have. 'd like Kosi and Bolton. I don't want Baker, I don't believe Baker is best 22. Bolton 100% is. I think 9 and 2nd rounder gets it done, 9 and 17 if Richmond pays a large percentage of salary. I do really rate Erasmus, he will get a chance at some point and will cement his spot.

Baker is definitely best 22 at Fremantle.

Will be interesting to see whether we are going to get a chance to put that discussion to bed.

Who's spot does Baker take if Freo are fully fit? NOD is good but constantly injured. Baker is very overrated, I hope he goes to WC.
Probably quite a few to be honest:

He would definitely be in before Aish, O Meara, Banfield, Worner, Noddy, Walters, Johnson and Emmett, and potentially be in before Fyfe, Switta, Wagner and Freddy.

Who's spot does Baker take if Freo are fully fit? NOD is good but constantly injured. Baker is very overrated, I hope he goes to WC.
Your team finished 9th and choked in multiple games this year when they were looking like a top 4 team
Your list manager seems to think he replaces a few in that team.

Emmett, Walters, Banfield, Aish and O’meara played over 100 games between them and you don’t think Baker could fit in?

Que?
Thats even before the Nate and Switta
The main thing Baker gives onfield that stats dont show is his toughness and uncompromising style he plays.
I remember how much the freo supporters loved Ballantyne - He is similar to us and we would rather keep him than lose him and would be perfect for our young team as of next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan, Pearce, Walker
Clark, Cox, Chapman
Brayshaw, Serong, O'Driscoll
Frederick, Treacy, Bolton
Pickett, Amiss, Jackson

Darcy, Warner, Young

Baker, Johnson, Sturt, Sharp, Switkowski

Wowser ...

13/18 would have to be all Australian candidates.
Walker, Cox, Chapman, Odriscoll, Freddy the ones missing out ... all of whom have huge upside!

Thats even before the Nate and Switta
The main thing Baker gives onfield that stats dont show is his toughness and uncompromising style he plays.
I remember how much the freo supporters loved Ballantyne - He is similar to us and we would rather keep him than lose him and would be perfect for our young team as of next year.
Aish is a better player than Baker, switta is yards better. You wouldn't be giving us a first rounder for Aish. Baker is worth a second rounder at best. He would be the 22nd, 23rd player picked and probably ends up playing WAFL by end of 2026.

Aish is a better player than Baker, switta is yards better. You wouldn't be giving us a first rounder for Aish. Baker is worth a second rounder at best. He would be the 22nd, 23rd player picked and probably ends up playing WAFL by end of 2026.
Lol Does Aish / Switta have 3 clubs with $800k+ offers sitting on the table for 3 months waiting for him to decide which suits him ?
Aish is delist at any other team and Switta lol
Take off the purple glasses Baker has been approached to be an upgrade on the players you mentioned

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Focus Fremantle 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back