Fremantle agreement

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we, as a big footy community, learn our lesson and never talk up Freo as a top 4, let alone top 8 chance ever again until they have at least made the finals once from now?

Common sense approach. Do we agree? I am deadly serious too.

It's amazing what can bite you in the backside huh? :D

It will be funny if Freo beat Geelong on Saturday. Can't see it happening, but....

Sometimes Hawk fans start threads which risk biting them on the butt. Geelong fans are always quick to mock those threads, which I guess is fair enough. It will be funny if this turns into one of those threads.

Go Freo! :D

I did not expect it. Happy to be wrong! :D

egg-face-flickr.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we, as a big footy community, learn our lesson and never talk up Freo as a top 4, let alone top 8 chance ever again until they have at least made the finals once from now?

Common sense approach. Do we agree? I am deadly serious too.

How you travelling now big fella?

The OP is somewhat right. Freo played their Grand Final tonight and are unlikely to progress much further.

Like Geelong tonight I think they've spent too many petrol tickets just getting there and it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't offer much resistance to Adelaide next week.

The OP is somewhat right. Freo played their Grand Final tonight and are unlikely to progress much further.

Like Geelong tonight I think they've spent too many petrol tickets just getting there and it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't offer much resistance to Adelaide next week.

God you sound like a WC supporter. Freo played finals footy, and got the job done.

It's that sort of ignorance that caught the Cats tonight. Adelaide was ordinary today, on recent form I'd be going with Freo as they've beaten good teams to get this far while Adelaide hasn't beaten much lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back