Fremantle agreement

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we, as a big footy community, learn our lesson and never talk up Freo as a top 4, let alone top 8 chance ever again until they have at least made the finals once from now?

Common sense approach. Do we agree? I am deadly serious too.

Oh deary me. How about some humble Freo pie for the OP?

810_Purple_Pumpkin_Pie.JPG

The OP is somewhat right. Freo played their Grand Final tonight and are unlikely to progress much further.

Like Geelong tonight I think they've spent too many petrol tickets just getting there and it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't offer much resistance to Adelaide next week.

You're post above is confusing?? All I could read was WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH.

This thread is classic, of all the teams to knock the cats out it was Freo. Nice work OP.

Can't wait to hear from that ballon Kevin Bartlett who labelled us "unwatchable" and the other twit Mark McClure who has been leading with his chin all year about Freo. Pav delivered the knockout blow tonight hey Mark?

The OP is somewhat right. Freo played their Grand Final tonight and are unlikely to progress much further.

Like Geelong tonight I think they've spent too many petrol tickets just getting there and it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't offer much resistance to Adelaide next week.

I thought we only made it this far because of our easy run home?

We seemed to have plenty of spare tickets tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Dockers. Before the game, I thought Johnson was a much bigger out than McPharlin, although none of the tv commentators seemed to think so.

Still don't see the problem with the OP. He said wait until they make the finals until you talk them up. They did, they were, and they definitely deserve any accolades they get now. Just need to keep backing it up.

God you sound like a WC supporter. Freo played finals footy, and got the job done.

The good old Freo chip on the shoulder comment, always needing to refer to their big more successful brother.

Just enjoy the win and talk about your team and stuff the rest of us.

Hats off to Lyons he's now for the second time turned an underperforming list into a cohesive unit who are playing for each other. Totally vindicated the Freo boards decision to get him and he and the team has delivered. I won't be surprised at all if they roll the Crows and hopefully Pavlich can get up for next week and have similar impact.

Just thankfull it wasn't the Eagles they flogged last night.:D

I dont think you'll find a better organised team right now, bar maybe Hawthorn.

It's just constant, no exits, no easy ball.

Outstanding unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back