Fremantle Dockers to be renamed Fremantle Crimbo's

Fremantle Dockers should be re-branded to the Fremantle Crimbo's ?

• Yes

• No

• Colin Sylvia was a win

• Jack Anthony aint no Jack Watts

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

You seemed quite content to keep Leigh Matthews on the list for years.
A bloke who retired 30 years ago? Geez mate its not like anything's changed between now & then.

That's right Reggie, hide behind semantics. You cheered when you saw the footage of the Freo thug hitting that woman didn't you? For all we know you were one of those morons hanging over the rails taunting Hawthorn players.
Yes, that was me gently pushing one of your players with my inflatable anchor. Is he out of hospital yet?

Yes, that was me gently pushing one of your players with my inflatable anchor. Is he out of hospital yet?
So you think its acceptable for crowd members to push opposition players with inflatable items from behind the boundary line?

How could you forget his performance whilst welching by proxy:

Reg logs in as Brad Hardie but remains the same scumbag
Disgraceful conduct. :mad::thumbsdown:

Shame-on-you-GIFS.gif

So you think its acceptable for crowd members to push opposition players with inflatable items from behind the boundary line?

You mean that 48% don't like surprise inflatable buttsex? :eek: (Yes, if its a 48%)

Let me know if he was permanently disabled first. I don't want to say the wrong thing.

You mean that 48% don't like surprise inflatable buttsex? :eek: (Yes, if its a 48%)
Jose why is it that whenever I ask SOMEONE ELSE a question in this thread, you respond?

Its like you've become Freo's dial-a-flog answering machine mate.

Let me know if he was permanently disabled first. I don't want to say the wrong thing.
So you're hinting that it IS okay for crow members to threaten & push opposition players with inflatable objects provided nobody gets injured?

Its like you've become Freo's dial-a-flog answering machine mate.
Hello, This is Jose. I cannot comment on your post at the moment but please leave your name and number after the beep and i'll comment it back on it shortly. Thanks. *Beep*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bender_ do you want this m8? My friend who lives in Perth is just chucking out the trash. I'm sure you'd agree that this is utter trash
I'd actually nab the indigenous jumper and put it on ebay 20 years later for $2,000!

I'm going with you sure showed us and we can't deal with your superior wit and intelligence.

Or it's just a shit truck of a thread. I see all of your mates are in here backing up your OP.
Don't need mates...I'm a one man army ! beside dealing with mental short people supporting Freo, it would be an insult to require help.

Don't need mates...I'm a one man army ! beside dealing with mental short people supporting Freo, it would be an insult to require help.
If you're a one man army, you might need better ammunition.

Bender_ do you want this m8? My friend who lives in Perth is just chucking out the trash. I'm sure you'd agree that this is utter trash
Did you check if it was signed by Jack Darling?

Whooaaa I just had flashbacks of Hawk fans laying out signed Buddy jumpers on the nature strips. o_O

In other news Chris Mastern won the Weagles time trial again, finishing the race with his signature pillow-biter expression.

Jack Darling dropped off the pace early and J0.0sh Kennedy vanished soon after the start.

Untitled_1.jpg

JoseMourinho apparentlydead Reginald Perrin can I get your thoughts on which WA club will finish higher next season? Freo obviously have the edge in criminality but I expect the Weegirls to make up for it with sheer volume of injunction.

In other news Chris Mastern won the Weagles time trial again, finishing the race with his signature pillow-biter expression.

Jack Darling dropped off the pace early and J0.0sh Kennedy vanished soon after the start.
Still has a problem dropping things, I see.

Weren't you blokes #1 on the AFL ladder pretty much all season ? still never made the GF. Pav be playing with a Zimmer Frame next year. Fyfe will be too worried about his hair to make an impact and half your forward line could possibly be in Karnet by mid season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle Dockers to be renamed Fremantle Crimbo's

Back