Fremantle Dockers to be renamed Fremantle Crimbo's

Fremantle Dockers should be re-branded to the Fremantle Crimbo's ?

• Yes

• No

• Colin Sylvia was a win

• Jack Anthony aint no Jack Watts

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Weren't you blokes #1 on the AFL ladder pretty much all season ? still never made the GF. Pav be playing with a Zimmer Frame next year. Fyfe will be too worried about his hair to make an impact and half your forward line could possibly be in Karnet by mid season.
Freo dont have a foward line period.

and I thought this thread couldn't get any worse. Only if Benwah83 and Red mist could photoshop some new Fremantle Crimbo Merchandise for us to wear and redeem this abomination.

and I thought this thread couldn't get any worse. Only if Benwah83 and Red mist could photoshop some new Fremantle Crimbo Merchandise for us to wear and redeem this abomination.
No need to photoshop. I found one already prepared for Jack, Andre & Vault...

x1508.jpg

I think dragging the green screen in front of this thread and getting the shotgun might be a better option...

Christmas Bump!

The Purple ****s are living by their name and wishing everyone a merry christmas. They are also working all day and night to deliver purple coloured presents to your door!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite Jose's bump, it's not too late.

Green screen and shotgun, pls.
Nope, we're ****ing stealing Hogan tonight. Melbin FFC are on the naughty list. Have Jesse Coal instead.

The new Fremantle song

You can see Nat Fyfe in this

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle Dockers to be renamed Fremantle Crimbo's

Back