Fremantle : Flat out unwatchable

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you know how many years and how many times the footy world has heard that Freo are building something? I'm happy for your poor club, I really am I hope you can win a Premiership and get that horrible chip off your shoulders once and for all, but all I'm saying is..mate it's June. It's great to be playing good footy, winning games and feeling good about yourselves, I'm happy for you, but winning a Premiership, well that's bloody hard and maybe just maybe you should restrain yourselves a bit and keep it in your pants until you do actually win one..you kinda look a bit desperate and pathetic otherwise..bragging about..well nothing yet really!

Look I know its pretty sensitive and peppery still at Cockburn so I'll just leave it alone. Good luck and may there some day be a real rivalry between TWO successful clubs in the West.
Always felt the same way, I would be happier for freo to win a flag before nearly every other team, if nothing else than to have something real to banter over. I would love to have a rivalry with a team that has something to brag about.
As it stands a flag is still so far away, and so much changes from round 13, we see it every year, and every year people forget and talk their team up.
Freo are definitely in a good spot at the moment but plenty can happen.

To contribute to the thread topic, I don't like the game style, I find it dull, it'd not a hate for freo, I just don't enjoy the shut down. But if my team were winning that many games I wouldn't give a shit how they were playing, I would be plenty excited.
Horrible to watch but as another team once famously said
'Whatever it takes'

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle : Flat out unwatchable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back