Fremantle : Flat out unwatchable

Remove this Banner Ad

I think its good for the Freo Fan's psyche to have some reasonable success after nearly 20 years of being dealt up garbage. The problem I can see though ( and its imminent ) is when things go pear shaped and they get thumped by a weaker team, they will be be bringing out their very long knives to stab all and sundry and hence the down side of "expectation" appears.

I think its good for the Freo Fan's psyche to have some reasonable success after nearly 20 years of being dealt up garbage. The problem I can see though ( and its imminent ) is when things go pear shaped and they get thumped by a weaker team, they will be be bringing out their very long knives to stab all and sundry and hence the down side of "expectation" appears.
Hurrrrrrr ???:rainbow:spread the joy around the bay:rainbow:

Well since you have resigned to losing the argument, and have instead started talking 'shaun mckernan' about the crows...

And yes we deserved it, how did we taste when we beat you three times last season?
We almost got to the GF, so clearly we were top four last year
We beat all the top 8 sides besides pies, hawks, and norf.
We beat plenty of top 8 sides, especially fremantle:D three times

and here comes some crap..
You wear purple
Hows your first premiership look in the trophy case?
Worst team to watch in the AFL
did i mention you wear purple?

i is beginning to understand why you're own board thinks your a knob.

Quoted 1 more time for lolz. :oops:

"LOL" is the signular form, and "LOLZ" is simply the plural.

Meaning "lol's" or more than one "lol".

Adding a lowercase "z" at the end (Proper form, LOLz, or LoLz to switch between capitals and lowercase as is commonly done by a number of prepubescent horny teens, namely girls).

Thought as much Whiney Bitch.

Save the spelling bee for the class room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha you freo fans are f***ing hilarious. i don't know what's funnier, how stubborn you bunch are, or how hilariously pathetic yous are, ah well i guess theres no changing some people. inb4grammarnazi

I'll give you three things even funnier:
(1) Your lame avatar - suggest you stole it off a primary school kid
(2) Your team missing the finals and going into another rebuild
(3) Your supporters talking yourselves up as premiership fancies only to go down in flames with nothing or no-one to blame.

Yes.

I actually like Freo. They've got some very exciting players, but they just don't inspire very much. When Collingwood get knocked out, I'll definitely be going for them.

Does it sting? Don't tell me it turns you into a Geelong supporter?

I'll give you three things even funnier:
(1) Your lame avatar - suggest you stole it off a primary school kid
(2) Your team missing the finals and going into another rebuild
(3) Your supporters talking yourselves up as premiership fancies only to go down in flames with nothing or no-one to blame.

laughing right now, oh and remember, when people say "lol freo" they mean, laughing at, not with. GET MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

laughing right now, oh and remember, when people say "lol freo" they mean, laughing at, not with. GET MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, but people don't say that anymore. They say "I hope we don't have to play Freo in the finals, especially at their home ground" (see Geelong Board).

LOL? That's what people now say about West Coast, especially after all their talk of winning the premiership this year (see West Coast Board).

I wish Lyon was our coach.

For starters he hasn't got his full forward playing who is probably top 3 in the comp. Walters just came back and it was pissing down.

I may be different to most on here but I enjoy watching Freo play. They can defend and when needed they can attack, just ask the Swans.

This is a team that has more than one string to its bow.
Kudos to you..
Proof that there can be intelligent discussion on the bay.

"LOL" is the signular form, and "LOLZ" is simply the plural.

Meaning "lol's" or more than one "lol".

Adding a lowercase "z" at the end (Proper form, LOLz, or LoLz to switch between capitals and lowercase as is commonly done by a number of prepubescent horny teens, namely girls).

Thought as much Whiney Bitch.

Save the spelling bee for the class room.

15710477-fish-and-a-worm-on-a-hook-illustration.jpg

Yes.

I actually like Freo. They've got some very exciting players, but they just don't inspire very much. When Collingwood get knocked out, I'll definitely be going for them.
I used to like Freo myself, years back it was like having 2 teams to barrack for. Then a harsh reality kicked in, the mainstay supporter had become this "Red headed Stepson" with a loser mentality that dealt with the abject failures like this crazy underdog thing in the extreme...it was like the only reason I'm barracking for this team is why ? A: Because they are the underdog and for no other reason.

I woke up and dropped them like a hot stinking turd as did most mentally healthy people suffering the same short delusion I held back in the early days of the Dockers. Shit Fish say no more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle : Flat out unwatchable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back