Fremantle : Flat out unwatchable

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's wet at Subi - but do you reckon the Freo players can cut back on the diving a bit?

Ballantyne, Clarke, Walters, Crowley - building their own Olympic diving team - disgraceful.

Thats a bit rich for a team that ducks their heads to claim free kicks.

So its 0.3.3 to 0.2.2 with less than 5 minutes to play in the first quarter of the Norf/Freo groanfest.

How on earth can Freo fans handle this? I mean ok they're soulless turncoat franchise supporters, but surely no-one deserves this kind of viewing. Week after week after week.

I am starting to genuinely feel sorry for them. :thumbsu:

It was raining for the whole of the first quarter you ****ing moron :thumbsdown:

So its 0.3.3 to 0.2.2 with less than 5 minutes to play in the first quarter of the Norf/Freo groanfest.

How on earth can Freo fans handle this? I mean ok they're soulless turncoat franchise supporters, but surely no-one deserves this kind of viewing. Week after week after week.

I am starting to genuinely feel sorry for them. :thumbsu:

Winning is unwatchable?
Maybe it's enhanced when you take drugs, eh' essendon?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno how you can agree with that given Freo's win in the Elimination Final last year.

If that's a flawed game plan, I'd like to see more of that.

Wouldn't have anything to do with your backstabbing coach's shithouse game plan would it?
Nope, although don't be offended if I don't give a **** what your opinion is as you obviously don't watch enough freo games to comment.

Gameplan seemed to hold up against your mob, although what plan wouldnt be successful against a midfield as vanilla as yours. Enjoy the september holiday :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle : Flat out unwatchable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back