Fremantle giving Essendon a pasting!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by bucksisbest
This is not a troll I repeat not a troll.
Was Hird on in the last quarter or did Sheedy take him off?

Was taken off.

Can someone tell me does Des Headland have the SARS virus?

Originally posted by Dan26
Another typically inept, and predictable Essendon performance on the road. I am getting sick of the garbage we send up whenever we leave Victoria. Winning one of our last 8 interstate games (most of those big losses) might be acceptable if we were around the bottom, but those 8 games have spanned a period where we havn't dropped below 5th.
That one being the infamous Ricky Mott choke?

Originally posted by Dan26
Another typically inept, and predictable Essendon performance on the road. I am getting sick of the garbage we send up whenever we leave Victoria. Winning one of our last 8 interstate games (most of those big losses) might be acceptable if we were around the bottom, but those 8 games have spanned a period where we havn't dropped below 5th.

We seem to keep to our game plan, but we have no desire or intent to create our own enthusiasm, and spirt, which is essential when a team is travelling.
Haven't lost up here since 1997.:D :D :D

Originally posted by Hornet
A message from the Blues v Hawks thread...just for you Eastaugh(next time wait until your team wins)

Awwwwwwwwwwww...............Poor Essendon!!!

Good try. There is a difference to losing to a Hawthorn team on your home ground minus its ruckman, Everitt and with 2 stars having their first game back and not being match fit compared to losing by 31 points away in Perth where no away team won last year, with 2 late changes and our key defender injured early on.
So it is back to Awwwwwwwwwwwww ..............Poor Carlton.
:D

Originally posted by Ed Scissorhands
Oh well, it at least keeps mantis away from here for the next week. Always goes missing after a loss.

I see you're still here dribbling sh*t. :rolleyes:

Late edit: HA HA no he isn't, waits for next alias.

Congrats to the Dockers, they played like they wanted to win & we had too many players that didn't seem to want to play, very disappointed with our performance.

I am convinced some of the Dockers players hadn't showered for a week, because none of the Bombers went near them. :(

Originally posted by Frosties_Flank
The only way Freo is going to win a flag is :

a) If they play all their games at home..

b) or they move all finals and Granny to Subi.

Apart from that they have to be the worst travelling side in history. They can beat any team at home or over in the west..but as soon as they fly they lose.

hmmm.

Weagles did it in 92 and 94..why cant freo do it?

Interesting point here, Essendon have only won 1 out of their last 11 interstate games. The media have been quiet on that, but they love highlighting the Dockers or Eagles low percentage in interstate games.

The Eagles 92 & 94 teams were brilliant and it has been stated regularly by AFL experts, that if they were a Melbourne based team they would have won more premierships, the travelling took its toll even on them.

Oh for an even home and away draw. eg. play each team home and away.

Originally posted by RIPPER_46
Essendon will never be a serious contender until they learn to win away.

The "Good" teams do on a regular basis I.E. the Ports, Brisbanes & Adelaides.

Sydney and WCE are showing signs.
The same goes for Fremantle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by eastaugh36
Good try. There is a difference to losing to a Hawthorn team on your home ground minus its ruckman, Everitt and with 2 stars having their first game back and not being match fit compared to losing by 31 points away in Perth where no away team won last year, with 2 late changes and our key defender injured early on.
So it is back to Awwwwwwwwwwwww ..............Poor Carlton.
:D
Yes...Carlton's loss was worse than Essendon's but next time you want to TROLL it would sound better if your team wins.:D

Originally posted by Hornet
Yes...Carlton's loss was worse than Essendon's but next time you want to TROLL it would sound better if your team wins.:D

No. The only bad thing would have been if we had played freo in melbourne and got pumped by 10 goals. Then you would have a point about it backfiring on me. But carlton came out of the weekend in a worse position than us.

Congratulations Freo fans

Another good win at home against us. Not much to add. Injuries didn't help but I gather you were on top on the day regardless.

Good to see Hird still in among our best though - despite predictions he would do nothign this week from some quarters...

Sounds like we really missed Rama's pace on the wing...

No. The only bad thing would have been if we had played freo in melbourne and got pumped by 10 goals. Then you would have a point about it backfiring on me. But carlton came out of the weekend in a worse position than us.
Maybe you should read my post again...

It's not hard...it's less than 2 lines and you'll see that we both agree that Carlton's loss was worse:p .

You lost. You lost by more than Carlton lost by, and you lost to a ****tier team than Carlton did.
Underachievers.

Originally posted by Magpie Magician
You lost. You lost by more than Carlton lost by, and you lost to a ****tier team than Carlton did.
Underachievers.

Is it better to be underachievers than Collingwood OVERachievers?

Underachievers.

hahahahaha, its not hard to tell you are a collingwood fan ! You know nothing.

Did you bother to take into account that freo IN PERTH are a tough match, - no team won there last year., its far tougher than Hawthorn on your home ground minus its star ruckman !
Idiot.

hahahahaha, its not hard to tell you are a collingwood fan ! You know nothing.

Did you bother to take into account that freo IN PERTH are a tough match, - no team won there last year., its far tougher than Hawthorn on your home ground minus its star ruckman !
Idiot.

Did you even bother to actually check that no team had won there last year before you shot your mouth off??

Obviously not.

Originally posted by Jabsy
Did you even bother to actually check that no team had won there last year before you shot your mouth off??

Obviously not.

so what. Even if a team did win there it is still a very small majority that won there, for that turkey to say that freo at home are a *****ier team than hawthorn away minus their ruckman is ludicrous. Simple.

Underachievers.

i guess you won't find out how good freo are in perth this year as the maggies are playing 0 times in the west. you did it hard in 2002 by travelling out there twice and getting pumped both times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle giving Essendon a pasting!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back