Meltdown Fremantle: Really, what is the point?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure whether Bushie has gone off his meds or his meds have gone off in the Queensland sun.
Here's the calibre of their supporters.

Quite probably the ugliest woman in existence, Alannah MacTiernan

View attachment 204836
Sorry to be the one to tell you, man, but Alannah MacTiernan is a Melbourne supporter.

You've never won anything and you never will.

You have consistently embarrassed yourself at the trade table and your early drafting was truly lamentable, apart from Pav.

You willingly invited two absolute potatoes to coach the club. Hai Cuddles and Damien.

And now you have the automation which is Ross and the worst style of football in the league.

You wear purple FFS!

Colin Sylvia FFS.

Byron Schammer FFS.

Shaun McManus FFS.

Zac Dawson FFS.

You are moving to a suburb with more nasty sexual connotations than a Czech street interview and a fist full of Euros.

You're about as relevant to the competition as banners and cheer squads are to humanity.

I think it best that you just fold and leave the West to the Eagles.

Oh my God, I feel so free. This is so cathartic.
You sir just added 10 more years to your life :thumbsu:

You've never won anything and you never will.

You have consistently embarrassed yourself at the trade table and your early drafting was truly lamentable, apart from Pav.

You willingly invited two absolute potatoes to coach the club. Hai Cuddles and Damien.

And now you have the automation which is Ross and the worst style of football in the league.

You wear purple FFS!

Colin Sylvia FFS.

Byron Schammer FFS.

Shaun McManus FFS.

Zac Dawson FFS.

You are moving to a suburb with more nasty sexual connotations than a Czech street interview and a fist full of Euros.

You're about as relevant to the competition as banners and cheer squads are to humanity.

I think it best that you just fold and leave the West to the Eagles.

Oh my God, I feel so free. This is so cathartic.
Shut up ya GWS Gimp flog:mad:
zes.gif

Sorry to be the one to tell you, man, but Alannah MacTiernan is a Melbourne supporter.

Not when she's sporting a Freo scarf she's not.

Still horrifically ugly though, and probably screamed absolute blue f***ing murder about Chris Gayle being a disgusting creep and sickening sexist who deserves the sack, like a few around here today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Fremantle: Really, what is the point?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back