Meltdown Fremantle: Really, what is the point?

Remove this Banner Ad

But of all things to fill a void? The GIANTS !! Would there be a Buddhist Monastery near your abode? Time for clear thinking and a clear mind, The GIANTS are not the answer.
Just to add for spiritual guidence we have these guys.
Or used to.

uploadfromtaptalk1452418340241.jpg
The Giants are POSITIVELY always the answer

Just to add for spiritual guidence we have these guys.
Or used to.

View attachment 205717

Do they make banners, (which no campaigner gives a shit about), chant stupid shit, (which no campaigner gives a shit about), and demand that everyone respects them, (even though no-one gives a shit about them),?

Are they the people that everyone else pity's and laughs at?

Do they make banners, (which no campaigner gives a shit about), chant stupid shit, (which no campaigner gives a shit about), and demand that everyone respects them, (even though no-one gives a shit about them),?

Well they make banners, Chant all game every game(which deserves respect after those 1st few years) but as for the demand respect? not from what ive seen.
They aim it for the little kids anyway with the songs etc. Which is how we will grow so all good.

Bloody hell Bushie, you got me there. Enjoy your rebirth !!

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Explain that one when your wife checks the internet history. :$
A married couple is sleeping when the phone rings at 3 a.m. The wife picks up the phone and, after a few seconds, replies,”How am I supposed to know? We’re 200 miles inland!”and hangs up.
Her husband rolls over and asks,”Sweetheart, who was that?”
“I don’t know,some dumb bitch asking if the coast is clear”.

x4fnv.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You got it.

Entitled sonofabitch who needs a real life slap down.

At least tag him.

Silent Alarm you're being spoken about at length in here. Just wade through the Beechboro tradie pride for your mentions.

At least tag him.

Silent Alarm you're being spoken about at length in here. Just wade through the Beechboro tradie pride for your mentions.
Tagging your elias is a little pointless is it not

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Fremantle: Really, what is the point?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back