Meltdown Fremantle: Really, what is the point?

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta say I thoroughly enjoyed his thread on the main board about Freo's drafting and trading. Was really refreshing to see a Freo supporter with the guts to go against the grain and question his own club's antics.

Seems like a brave, intelligent young man to me who isn't afraid to speak his mind. I like that.

Gotta say I thoroughly enjoyed his thread on the main board about Freo's drafting and trading. Was really refreshing to see a Freo supporter with the guts to go against the grain and question his own club's antics.

Seems like a brave, intelligent young man to me who isn't afraid to speak his mind. I like that.

It's like it's a sexual fascination you have for him.

NTTAWWT and I'm quite sure that he'd oblige.

I have no issue with supporters being critical of their club.

I do have an issue with being accused of making racial comments I never made and being ignored when quoting and tagging the accuser asking for proof of said comments only to be told to chill out when finally being deemed worthy of a reply.

Guy can go eat a dick.

It's like it's a sexual fascination you have for him.

NTTAWWT and I'm quite sure that he'd oblige.

He's brave.

I do have an issue with being accused of making racial comments I never made and being ignored when quoting and tagging the accuser asking for proof of said comments only to be told to chill out when finally being deemed worthy of a reply.

Guy can go eat a dick.

Oh so very brave.

Inspirational even.

Did most of the theory for it years ago but never finished it :$
Get your Cert IV.It's worth having.

Opens up a whole new side of the industry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pencil neck.

Guy can go eat a dick.

Chill out, racist.

The son is a sparky/instro/refig mech....does very well for himself.

Currently managing some huge pumping installation in London.

Doesn't send Dad home money though :(

I'm keeping a running tally on the money I spend on my kids.

When they get a job, it's payback time.

I'm keeping a running tally on the money I spend on my kids.

When they get a job, it's payback time.

Hope you don't expect reimbursement for their Freo memberships after forcing them to follow them.

Hope you don't expect reimbursement for their Freo memberships after forcing them to follow them.
I might have to pick up the bill for their therapy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Fremantle: Really, what is the point?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back