mattis117

Premium Platinum
Aug 20, 2010
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester City
No game day thread up yet, so here's one.
Pretty crappy day tbh, cold and windy, but will still be there. Hit them hard early and break any spirit they come into the game with. With some luck we may get a dry first quarter or half before the front comes through. Could be heavy rain at some point.

Happy Rainy Day GIF

It will be interesting to see what impact the potential weather tonight has on our game. This is one everyone seems to have pencilled in for a percentage builder but I'm less convinced the closer we get to game time. It'll be a good test, a team that is clearly well below our level, at home, in conditions we're generally unfamiliar with. The Dockery way would be to lose, or win but in an unconvincing inaccurate manner. Guess we'll find out in about 4.5 hours.

After seeing that photo in an online newspaper today of Jye lying on the ground with the Richmond players’s knee pressed into his throat, it stirred up some fresh rage for these Richmond campaigners.

They had better not go after the kid again tonight and I hope the Umpires have been put on notice to watch for it.

I’m pretty sure that it was after that previous Richmond game that JL spoke out publically about Jye’s treatment by their thug defenders.

It was disgraceful that the Umps ignored it throughout the game.

We expect better from them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back