Fremantle's Jumper Change

Remove this Banner Ad

zip.jpg

Not a big fan of the jumper change. Yes Fremantle do not have a long proud history like Essendon may but they were building on it nicely before slapping their short history in the face by changing part of their identity. Club song was changed as well I believe.

like both the old and the new. But would of prefered that we used the purple haze guernsey. Loved that guernsey... Cant find one anywhere :(

Purple haze was best.

The old one had too many colours IMO.

The original was my favourite guernsey in the league when I was a kid. I still love it, but the new one is classier, and will be timeless, not unlike Port's new guernsey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats not our clash, it's our away jumper and since we didn't clash with carlton we didn't wear our white clash jumper.

Wasn't the worst clash ever but the white jumper certainly would have made for easier viewing.

pretty sweet idea to have the old light blue style for a clash. would like to know what a bunch of dees think about that.

pretty sweet idea to have the old light blue style for a clash. would like to know what a bunch of dees think about that.

Nope. Hate it. Not a good looking jumper and we weren't even successful in that era. Our white clash jumper is superb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fremantle's Jumper Change

Remove this Banner Ad

Back