Discussion Fremantle's Jumper

Which do you think Fremantle should wear?

• 1995-2010

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • 2011-

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Purple Haze

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I voted 'other' because *this* is my favourtite Fremantle jumper:

jumperauction462x260.jpg

I also came across this jumper designed by Cory on Google:

fremantlekotw1.png

I think that's everything I want in a Fremantle jumper.

I voted 'other' because *this* is my favourtite Fremantle jumper:

jumperauction462x260.jpg
There's nothing positive about that jumper at all! We played the Swans in Sydney on a miserably wet day. We were pretty comprehensively beaten. Plus that jumper is an Old Easts one. The design is very cool and unique, but I don't like the club all too much.

Why the Big V? From what I'm aware of (correct me if I'm wrong) that's reserved for Victorian representative teams...
South Fremantle, North Adelaide.

Why the Big V? From what I'm aware of (correct me if I'm wrong) that's reserved for Victorian representative teams...
Are you actually serious?

The chevron is one of the most common design elements in footy! Stripes, hoops, monograms, yokes, and chevrons are the staples.

Seriously. This board... *headexplode.gif*

I found this out unintentionally... looking at pictures of lighthouses...
But I'm pretty convinced that the red and green stem from Fremantle's north and south mole lighthouses.

Little late on it here, but I always thought the red and green on either side was to do with the red and green lights for port and starboard.

Well, it's meant to be half South Freo Bulldogs (White with red V) and half East Freo Sharks (Blue with a shark)

The depth of the chevron doesn't stop it from being called a chevron. Victoria wear a chevron, it's just called "The Big V" because it's an iconic thing. It's very much the same way people call the Sydney Harbour Bridge the "Coat Hanger." Just an endearing variation on its actual name, y'know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Fremantle's Jumper

Back