Freo v Geelong umpiring - incompetence or conspiracy

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS don't be such a ****ing child... if you think that umpires cheat you're a pimply juvenile. Why don't you try getting fit enough to run around and adjudicate a fast passed, trigger action sport... good luck to you.

If you thought the umps favoured Geelong you should be even more ejaculative over the Fockers beating 21 men on the ground when you had only 18... hows that for WHARRRRFIE TIMEEE!!!

Or maybe you should just grow the **** up

Hook...line...sinker. Seems I'm a little bit older and wiser than you are, Tyler :D;)

hook line and sinker BS....

you write trash you get trashed. Grow up Junior

So sorry, I thought I was in Bay 13.

Trashed is not a pile of ineffectual abuse. Trashed is being outsmarted and outplayed by the opposition. At this point, Selggad 1: Tyler and David 0

Anybody else want to contribute to this dummy spit from Geelong? Alternatively, there must be a few Hawks fans who want to give these guys grief :)

The '5 meter exclusive zone' does indeed need a quick review.

Players are kearning to abuse it by pretending to play on, therefore forcing the person standing the mark to make a split decision call between standing stationary for fear of being penalised and therefore potentially allowing the ball carrier to play on and get past him, or to assume the ball carrier has chosen to play on and to act accordingly but run the risk of the umpire getting touchy feely and paying a 50m penalty if he deems the ball carrier to have not played on.

If they are planning on keeping this rule, they need to crack down on players faking to play on, and even the slightest attempt to play on should be called. Also, for goodness sake, 50meters can be a give goal depending on where it is paid. Save those potentially game-changing penaltise for game-changing infringements, not for petty incidents like this. Introduce a 15-20m penalty if you have to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo v Geelong umpiring - incompetence or conspiracy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back