Freo v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember the golden rule: Freo's likelihood to win a game is inversely proportional to the importance of said game.

Porthos said:
Remember the golden rule: Freo's likelihood to win a game is inversely proportional to the importance of said game.

It's fairly shocking that Freo have rested so many stars and they are still giving them a hiding. It Tredders that important to the Port side? I honestly expected freo to cop a hiding tonight.

Porthos said:

Your little Freo troll only works when its not your own side copping the hiding... :rolleyes:

Freo has 14 players tonight with 20 games or less (5 of which have zero AFL games between them). No Hase, no JCarr, no McPharlin, no Longmuir, no Farmer, no Parker, no Haddrill, no Polak...

ONLY pre-season so counts for naff-all, but it's your lot this time that are being "embarrassed" by Freo. Suck it in Porthos, and don't be a sore loser.

ImperialPurple said:
Your little Freo troll only works when its not your own side copping the hiding... :rolleyes:

Freo has 14 players tonight with 20 games or less (5 of which have zero AFL games between them). No Hase, no JCarr, no McPharlin, no Longmuir, no Farmer, no Parker, no Haddrill, no Polak...

ONLY pre-season so counts for naff-all, but it's your lot this time that are being "embarrassed" by Freo. Suck it in Porthos, and don't be a sore loser.

You are saying here that pre-season counts for naff-all yet you are getting into the Eagles for having a poor pre-season in other threads. What a moron you are.

ImperialPurple said:

You must admit that what he said has been pretty true over the last 10 or so years.

Big Bird said:
You are saying here that pre-season counts for naff-all yet you are getting into the Eagles for having a poor pre-season in other threads. What a moron you are.

You are rather touchy. I have not said one word about Eagles haviug a poor pre-season. I merely said that according to the news tonight you had a pretty much full-strength team on the park in tonight's game.

Your heightened sensitivities, and the fact that I'm a Freo supporter, saw you interpret that as me having a go. Not at all. Just that you said they they weren't taking it seriously, and that it was a chance for the youngtsers to show what they can do leading into round 1. Then I said - according to the news you were almost full strength....

How you interpreted it the way you did is beyond me.

Apart from the fact that I barrack for Freo. :rolleyes:

Whose the moron?

And of course the pre-seaosn counts for bugger all... but a supporter of the team we just beat by 10 goals just bagged my club, and I was defending them. Do I need your approval to do this in future?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*PAF said:
You must admit that what he said has been pretty true over the last 10 or so years.

fair call... but Porthos trots it out whenever Freo lose... but fails to comment when Freo wins games they are expected to lose. It just gets rather tiresome, that's all. And also, he can't really expect to use it when Port has just been beaten by Freo by 10 goals, and not expect someone to question him on it.

Good luck to Port. I am sure the score-line will look nothing like tonight's in round 3.

ImperialPurple said:
You are rather touchy. I have not said one word about Eagles haviug a poor pre-season. I merely said that according to the news tonight you had a pretty much full-strength team on the park in tonight's game.

Your heightened sensitivities, and the fact that I'm a Freo supporter, saw you interpret that as me having a go. Not at all. Just that you said they they weren't taking it seriously, and that it was a chance for the youngtsers to show what they can do leading into round 1. Then I said - according to the news you were almost full strength....

How you interpreted it the way you did is beyond me.

Apart from the fact that I barrack for Freo. :rolleyes:

Whose the moron?

And of course the pre-seaosn counts for bugger all... but a supporter of the team we just beat by 10 goals just bagged my club, and I was defending them. Do I need your approval to do this in future?

Come on, don't try and kid yourself and say that you weren't having a go. You posted that information to try and prove me wrong and therefore gave the impression that you thought the Eagles were playing to win. As far as Freo is concerned well frankly you deserve all the bagging you get. 10 years of failure and a marshmallow for a coach doesn't get you anywhere.

Big Bird said:
Come on, don't try and kid yourself and say that you weren't having a go. You posted that information to try and prove me wrong and therefore gave the impression that you thought the Eagles were playing to win. As far as Freo is concerned well frankly you deserve all the bagging you get. 10 years of failure and a marshmallow for a coach doesn't get you anywhere.

Whatever.

Seems to me that you're feeling a tad upset about tonight's result.

Chucking insults at me isn't going to change the result, but if it helps you sleep better, then go for it.

Big Bird said:

touchy...touchy...

ImperialPurple said:
Whatever.

Seems to me that you're feeling a tad upset about tonight's result.

Chucking insults at me isn't going to change the result, but if it helps you sleep better, then go for it.

Haha I honestly couldn't give a t0ss about the result tonight beause I know we are a talented side and I know that this pre-season is just a bit of training for the real thing. I don't need to insult you, you insult yourself miss 26 year old who has Pavilicious in her avatar :rolleyes:

Seriously, right now I am pointing and laughing at the funny WCE supporter jumping at shadows.

This could go round in circles forever. How about we say that everything you say must be right because you barrack for the weags and I don't. :thumbsu:

BTW - I'm not 26. I just never filled in the birthdate section and its set to default. But thanks for checking. ;)

ImperialPurple said:
Seriously, right now I am pointing and laughing at the funny WCE supporter jumping at shadows.

This could go round in circles forever. How about we say that everything you say must be right because you barrack for the weags and I don't. :thumbsu:

BTW - I'm not 26. I just never filled in the birthdate section and its set to default. But thanks for checking. ;)

As long as you know who boss ;)

So how old are you then? :D

Firstly, let me say that Pav is my BF buddy for 2006. Drafted at #6 in the Freo BF buddy draft of 2006, taken after Shane Parker (masai), Aaron Sandilands (rgauci), Byron Schammer (scham), Jeff Farmer (funkyfreo) and Brett Peake (Kapow!!!). Hence the avatar.

Let's just say that I am no doubt older than you - old enough to know that to allow an adversary to believe that you have conceded an argument, when you are not necessarily wrong, is often a requirement for a peaceful and harmonious world.

ImperialPurple said:
Firstly, let me say that Pav is my BF buddy for 2006. Drafted at #6 in the Freo BF buddy draft of 2006, taken after Shane Parker (masai), Aaron Sandilands (rgauci), Byron Schammer (scham), Jeff Farmer (funkyfreo) and Brett Peake (Kapow!!!). Hence the avatar.

Let's just say that I am no doubt older than you - old enough to know that to allow an adversary to believe that you have conceded an argument, when you are not necessarily wrong, is often a requirement for a peaceful and harmonious world.

Ah ... all the hallmarks of the condescending, the arrogant and those with lowish self esteem (love the passive aggressive tenor of much of your stuff).

You like the high moral ground and the pseudo intellectual stuff dont you?

Of course you never have a crack at the Eagles, you are merely ensuring the masses are properly informed (with your "full strength on the news" stuff). Of course you were.

You are a paragon of virtue, the type of BF poster that needs to be encouraged and nurtured. You IP are the future of BF, well informed, rational, reasonable and without an antagonistic, ******** stirring bone in your body.

Now disappear back up your major orifice you condescending clown.

:)

Eagle87 said:
Ah ... all the hallmarks of the condescending, the arrogant and those with lowish self esteem (love the passive aggressive tenor of much of your stuff).

You like the high moral ground and the pseudo intellectual stuff dont you?

Of course you never have a crack at the Eagles, you are merely ensuring the masses are properly informed (with your "full strength on the news" stuff). Of course you were.

You are a paragon of virtue, the type of BF poster that needs to be encouraged and nurtured. You IP are the future of BF, well informed, rational, reasonable and without an antagonistic, ******** stirring bone in your body.

Now disappear back up your major orifice you condescending clown.

:)

Compared to trolls who'd just re-enforce the same argument even whilst proven wrong, like yourself, to look like you've 'won' an argument she's a godsent :)

ImperialPurple said:

What would you know about creating peace and harmony in the world? Do you do anything to contribute to world peace? Do you do anything for anyone?

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo v Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back