Freo's one ex-gws player is better than all of ours combined multiplied by your mums weight

Remove this Banner Ad

No need to get defensive
8e86fc62c6c8b2cb5228494159b5fd64.gif

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would we be melting after getting him so cheap, what was the asking price again 2 x 1st rounders or GTFO wasn't it ?

Thanks again :thumbsu:
We were mindful of the fact the fact Freo had never actually won a trade, and figured it was time for us to shoulder some responsibility in giving you your first. Word is Hawf's are still chuckling everytime Croad's name is mentioned.
This is the thanks we get?

We were mindful of the fact the fact Freo had never actually won a trade, and figured it was time for us to shoulder some responsibility in giving you your first. Word is Hawf's are still chuckling everytime Croad's name is mentioned.
This is the thanks we get?

Every dog has its day m8, after all we gave you Laser foot Rhys Palmer

Every dog has its day m8, after all we gave you Laser foot Rhys Palmer
Palmer was a good score for us, we liked him too much to let him fade away in the NEAFL. But yeah I agree.
Maybe now you've won one you can learn to make it a habit.

Palmer was a good score for us, we liked him too much to let him fade away in the NEAFL. But yeah I agree.
Maybe now you've won one you can learn to make it a habit.

We actually done very well in the last trade period, swapped C Mayne for B Hill, got Sunshine and still got our man G Logue in the draft, Kersten for nix and Hamling is already looking the goods for pick 35.

I try not to think about the Croad fiasco it gives me nightmares

We actually done very well in the last trade period, swapped C Mayne for B Hill, got Sunshine and still got our man G Logue in the draft, Kersten for nix and Hamling is already looking the goods for pick 35.

I try not to think about the Croad fiasco it gives me nightmares
Fair enough
It was a low blow. We actually do care that Cam does well, despite what people say.
Remember he waked out on the club after the trade period was over. Post season he tweeted he wasn't going anywhere. We definitely wanted to keep him. He's a very shy character, I think it's possible he didn't tell Leon his desire to leave at his end of season review, and left it too close to trade week for us to make it happen.
Get you guys will never agree but if he does well it's all good in the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo's one ex-gws player is better than all of ours combined multiplied by your mums weight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back