Game Day Friday Night Lights: North v Souf GD thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, it's after 1.30am on game day and I didn't see a GD thread. #SackGasos

Annnnnyway............

Massive clash this, with North two games clear on top and the Swans wanting a top 2 spot.

It's a free hit for us, and a great opportunity to see where the current lineup is at, knowing we should have a few good returnees for a possible finals encounter later on.

Expecting a great contest with contested ball the key battle. Up each end the backlines appear to have major challenges, with Buddy being crucial to their scoring power compared to a more even spread of talls for us.

North by 10pts

14tzrt.jpg

When IUB is reinstated on here.
It has even been said that one could survive for three times as long without food as one could without sleep. Indeed, one of the better known experiments on this subject, found that depriving rats entirely of sleep resulted in their death, or near-dying state, within 11-32 days (Everson et al. 1989).
So you basically have 32 days to get him reinstated.:)

Have a good feeling we'll win tonight, that said going 9-1 to start the season with our first loss against a top 3 side is far from the end of the world, assuming we aren't systematically dismantled and abused.

North by 23. (Rip Harps).
Wells to dominate the centre square.
Tarrant All-Australian performance.
Ziebell to kick 3.
BMac to showcase his class AFL wide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It has even been said that one could survive for three times as long without food as one could without sleep. Indeed, one of the better known experiments on this subject, found that depriving rats entirely of sleep resulted in their death, or near-dying state, within 11-32 days (Everson et al. 1989).
So you basically have 32 days to get him reinstated.:)

I jest.

Just wanted to piss off the haters that hate any mention in threads about the silly campaigner.

Bring the pressure for four quarters, like we did in the 1st quarter against WC in last years PF loss and we should win tonight

The result will come down to which midfield wins the battle. All of JZ, Cunners, Spitta and Dumont need solid games.

If we can get it inside 50 enough i think we will win this. They are undersized a little, and have lost a fair bit of experience Drewy is due for a bag, Jazza's forward pressure will be huge.

I like our chances. North by 7, Thomas for bog and the medal.

It's a strange feeling today. It's 1v4 on Friday night and I don't have any of the nervous energy that I had going into our 1v2 clash with the Bulldogs. I think this is because it feels like tonight is a bit of a free hit. Win and suddenly all the remaining criticisms of us disappear overnight, lose and we're still 9-1 and a game clear on top.

Should be a cracking contest. Both midfields are stacked with contested beasts and two of the most in form ruckmen in the comp. You'd have to think this one is won in the middle. We're more efficient once inside 50 and have them stretched for height so as long as we break-even in the middle, we should give ourselves a shot at winning

Got my dates wrong and bought a ticket for the broncos tonight with my brother in law. Still thinking of how I can get out of it and just wear the $30 ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back