Game Day Friday Night Lights: North v Souf GD thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone wants them to beat us.

Everyone.

The media are salivating at the prospect of us failing at this hurdle and their ability to run to a keyboard and smash out articles saying how we aren't the real deal and that its all because of the soft draw.

Lots of Bigfooty posters want us to fail too. this includes those who support teams we have beaten (bulldogs) and those who support teams that feel we should be beneath (almost everyone else)

f*** them all lets win tonight and show the entire world exactly what we are here for.
Its crazy ai.
Harmless North with their perfect record and their pensioners.
We are making everyone look like fools when you think back to March. Rating teams like Fremantle, Richmond and Collingwood ahead of us.
We will forever be underrated and as we know it sits fine with us.

Like you tho, I will never get sick of making experts and pundits alike look like ****wits haha
Win tonight and the best thing to come out of it is not shutting up the football world or the 10 nil start. Itll be fear.

I know a lot of people are saying this game will be won in the midfield but o disagree here, it'll be won in Sydney's forward half. We know our offensive is standing up at the moment and especially without Ted Richards I see nothing different here.
Both midfields are elite and will have their time at being on top, but it'll come down to whether we can contain or at least mitigate their forwards and their kicks into 50, could well be a very high scoring game, especially on the small ground that is the SCG. Then again we said that against the dogs and it went the other way.
Either way quietly confident we're ready for this, I can't see anywhere that Sydney have a significant advantage while North's got one in our forward line. Should be a great game.

14tzrt.jpg
Nek minnett Gaso requests trade declaring lack of opportunities.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

We should adopt that mantra!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its crazy ai.
Harmless North with their perfect record and their pensioners.
We are making everyone look like fools when you think back to March. Rating teams like Fremantle, Richmond and Collingwood ahead of us.
We will forever be underrated and as we know it sits fine with us.

Like you tho, I will never get sick of making experts and pundits alike look like *******s haha
Win tonight and the best thing to come out of it is not shutting up the football world or the 10 nil start. Itll be fear.

That is exactly what the campaigners think

Everyone wants them to beat us.

Everyone.

The media are salivating at the prospect of us failing at this hurdle and their ability to run to a keyboard and smash out articles saying how we aren't the real deal and that its all because of the soft draw.

Lots of Bigfooty posters want us to fail too. this includes those who support teams we have beaten (bulldogs) and those who support teams that feel we should be beneath (almost everyone else)

f*** them all lets win tonight and show the entire world exactly what we are here for.

How good would it be to win this and shut them all up for now.
They'd have to rewrite their story for tomorrow's papers as I reckon they have them ready to go.

This is a statement game.

Stand up boys and give the league a big up yours.

Roos by 19
LT to kick 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back