Game Day FRIDAY NIGHT S***FIGHT - CHRIS SCOTT'S 14TH BEST YOUF CATS vs CRAIG McCRAE'S WOBBLING WARBLERS!

Who's gonna win?

• Thread ban mods?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thread ban thread bans?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what Carlton's lack of success has reduced them to :$

"We had a lead!!!"
IMG-2652.jpg

:$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Send out a press release! Carlton flogs have upgraded from "having a lead" to "winning a home and away game" as their standard of excellence :$
Yet when I want to compare Geelong many losses in Finals V Carlton in Finals over the past 10 years you whine about Carltons H&A record instead of just talking about finals

Yet when I want to compare Geelong many losses in Finals V Carlton in Finals over the past 10 years you whine about Carltons H&A record instead of just talking about finals
Because you're about as clever as Spreaders with a second lobotomy.

Every time Carlton don't make finals (which is often) is considered a loss.

Unless you win the flag each year of course you're going to lose a final.

Carlton have lost a final in 100% of their finals campaigns of the past 10 years.

Because you're about as clever as Spreaders with a second lobotomy.

Every time Carlton don't make finals (which is often) is considered a loss.

Unless you win the flag each year of course you're going to lose a final.

Carlton have lost a final in 100% of their finals campaigns of the past 10 years.
Oh, so H&A is important then?

Make up your mind or I'll start calling you flip flop (a name I usually reserve for Spreaders)

Nice CarLOLton-GeeLOL shitfight… where is the game day Fred? 🤷‍♂️

What treats will Gary September give us tonight ?

In your case, more AIDS

I'm no expert on that matter.

Will add that to the long list 👍

It’s better to have had a 50 point lead and lost it than to never have had one at all 🌈

Makes a change from “It’s better to not make a GF than to have lost one” I guess 🤷‍♂️

Game Day FRIDAY NIGHT S***FIGHT - CHRIS SCOTT'S 14TH BEST YOUF CATS vs CRAIG McCRAE'S WOBBLING WARBLERS!

Back