Friday or Saturday Night?

Remove this Banner Ad

ChrisFooty

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2005
Victoria
AFL Club
St Kilda
What night is the saints Prelim going to be played on? Saturday night? I will have to organise annual leave on Friday if that is indeed the night. Collingwood win would equal St.kilda playing their match on Saturday night i'm tipping.

if collingwood win tonight we will play on the saturday night,
if collingwood lose tonight we will play on the friday night.

im pretty sure the highest ranked qualifying final winner is given the longest break for the grand final.

I reckon it will be the saturday night regardless of who wins tonight. With the cats dockers game being next friday night our opponant will play saturday night and will get the benefit of a 7 day break going into the prelim

It's Saturday night. Which is the same night I made a certain celebration of mine...

Gonna be a somewhat unsocial host of a party that night lol. At least Ten will be broadcasting and it'll finish early. Allowing me to drink away my sorrows, or enjoy 20 odd beverages in celebration.

It's Saturday night. Which is the same night I made a certain celebration of mine...

Gonna be a somewhat unsocial host of a party that night lol. At least Ten will be broadcasting and it'll finish early. Allowing me to drink away my sorrows, or enjoy 20 odd beverages in celebration.

Haha I have my 21st on the Friday night. I was stressing about not being able to watch the game at the venue but now I don't have to worry thank god :). Looking forward to another ripping performance from the lads though, I haven't seen us play better than we did in that first half last night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday or Saturday Night?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back