Originally posted by slyolddog
- Mark Bolton to the Bulldogs for Pick 6 & Mark Alvey
- Danny Jacobs & Pick 13 to Melbourne for Pick 5
- Ray Hall to Sydney
- Beaumont to Hawthorn, Clarke to Carlton, Loats to Geelong
- Koops to Bulldogs for Pick 20

bull****, i just read both online papers

which one was it in?

If Kevin Sheedy can pull those off we lose Bolton, Jacobs and pick #13, but gain picks #5 and #6. Bwahahahaa. Sheedy you genius. :D

Originally posted by Lloydy!
- Danny Jacobs & Pick 13 to Melbourne for Pick 5

not a great move at all IF it happens... id rather keep jacobs

serious?

and nots snare a Kepler bradley, brock mclean .....?

if Sheedy can get pick 6 for bolton, he will be laughing all the way to the national Draft

and u know what he will be thinking... I am about to pick the next james Hird. percect timing

Thats 2 nights in a row where Sheedy's wife gets bugger all sleep after her hubby lies next to her giggling uncontollably all night.

This time last night i was shaking my head at the prospect of North being fooled into chucking picks 9 and 24 at Essendon so Hawthorn can have Bolton.

I thought that was genius from the old bastard.

But it seems i spoke too soon.

Pick 6 and Alvey?!?!?

Now Sheedy's just showing off. :rolleyes:

The footy world has truly gone mad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Carlos
Thats 2 nights in a row where Shedy's wife gets bugger all sleep after her hubby lies next to her giggling uncontollably.

This time last night i was shaking my head at the prospect of North being fooled into chucking picks 9 and 24 at Essendon so Hawthorn can have Bolton.

I thought that was genius from the old bastard.

But it seems i spoke too soon.

Pick 6 and Alvey?!?!?

Now Sheedy's just showing off. :rolleyes:

The footy world has truly gone mad.

I'm also giggling uncontrollably.

How does the bastard do it!? :D

Let it be noted on the Alvey & Pick 6 deal

THIS HAS BEEN OFFERED BY THE BULLDOGS

in exchange for Bolton and the Bombers are pondering it

And I thought Johnny Hook had problems, but the Dogs take the cake for the silliest trade of the year award so far

Let it be noted on the Alvey & Pick 6 deal

THIS HAS BEEN OFFERED BY THE BULLDOGS

in exchange for Bolton and the Bombers are pondering it

And I thought Johnny Hook had problems, but the Dogs take the cake for the silliest trade of the year award so far

What would Essendon have to ponder?

They'd be moving as fast as they could to secure the trade before the Bulldogs came to their senses.

I really hope for the doggies sake that this is not true. Picks #1, #3 and #6, use them all on gun youngsters. It's bad enough that Street has gone for an equivalent of about pick #20, but Koops is also linked to their draft choice #19. There may be some more short term agony, but just use all of the early picks on young players unless a very good player is available for #6.

Originally posted by Yze_Magic
LOL

jedi Mind trick

<these are not the draft picks you are looking for>

Unless Mark Alvey has a kg of C4 explosive shoved up his arse and primed to explode at the first essendon training session, that deal is utterly mind bogglingly insanely stupid.
The best explanation I can think of is that Peter Rohde is a sleeper planted by the AFL to finish off the Bulldogs, or that Kevin Sheedy has photos of Smorgon boofing a trio of male prostitutes.

- Mark Bolton to the Bulldogs for Pick 6 & Mark Alvey
So let me get this straight: If this goes through the Bulldogs will have effectively given up Nathan Brown and Mark Alvey for Mark Bolton and Peter Street?

Re: Re: Friday paper tidbits

Originally posted by DaveW
So let me get this straight: If this goes through the Bulldogs will have effectively given up Nathan Brown and Mark Alvey for Mark Bolton and Peter Street?

Thats a ****ing outrage. We'll offer Phil Read, Trent Carrol *and* this shiny penny I found under my couch.

I would rather trade pick 6 and 19 and Alvey for N.Stevens and Guerra or N. Stevens and Salopek

Our match committee have clearly shown that they don't know squat when it comes to trading.

Playing hard ball my @ss, only thing they were doing was getting played.

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday paper tidbits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back