Media Furies Sign Star Rookie Duo

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this a Papa Juggs or Nakia alias?

Hey denni5 it would have been more fun if you included some details on what shits were given when you showed up.

Probably the same shits that are given when you complain about the podcast.

Typical backtracking from the furies yet again. We saw it first hand during the grants guns debacle and we're seeing it here again.

Every captain in the league has been recieving PM's from Sterge and _Cayz_ for weeks, both of them trying to whore themselves out to a relevant club for next season, but they were knocked back every single time. So with no other option but to stay with the furies, this duo has attempted to spin their stagnation at the most embarrassing club in the SFA into a display of loyalty. Pathetic

The Warriors have #thestreak, but it's the Furies that are truly #thestain.

This post reeks of St Kilda.

Typical backtracking from the furies yet again. We saw it first hand during the grants guns debacle and we're seeing it here again.

Every captain in the league has been recieving PM's from Sterge and _Cayz_ for weeks, both of them trying to whore themselves out to a relevant club for next season, but they were knocked back every single time. So with no other option but to stay with the furies, this duo has attempted to spin their stagnation at the most embarrassing club in the SFA into a display of loyalty. Pathetic

The Warriors have #thestreak, but it's the Furies that are truly #thestain.
Clearly the site must be broken, because we never received a PM....

Star rookies? Star? Honest battlers more like it.

The Furies are getting their first look at a star rookie this week in the match thread. Although I guess I'm technically a superstar but still.

Anyone can get by using gimmicks. frog, robot butler, dictator.

Yawn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've not heard of either of these posters but welcome to the Sweet FA!!!
I-dont-believe-you.gif

Anyone can get by using gimmicks. frog, robot butler, dictator.

Yawn

A robot butler sounds awesome. Where can I get one?

My favorite part of this has been watching other rookies pretend to not give a shit when they are falling over themselves in the thread to be more noticed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Furies Sign Star Rookie Duo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back