FURIES THE OFFICIAL LATE S8MENT 2: NOT AGAIN - RFC500GAMES*

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely, not after the teamsheets the Furies on the verge of folding couldn't muck up again and miss a milestone thread that is literally their most important player?

1712254755902.png

But here we are on the eve of their 501st game. rfctigerarmy who miraculously revived himself to start posting sporadically again which meant he was a key member of the Furies collective.

1712254991153.png

But he deserves respect as a S14 HOF Member and bit of history below

1712256458335.png
This teamsheet was believed to be submitted on time and by 1 LG member

His game tally was stuttering but myself and James Colorado had a unique vision. Lets get our lord and savior into the top 10 of all times games played.

1712255349221.png
Early reports say that Elton Johns Wig is furious at the bare minimum of a PM is being leaked here.

Little did I know this comment I made in September last year would cause Callums_Guns to revive larrikin and ruin my chances of getting RFC into the top 10. Despite our folding contents, we will push on.

And with that I'll just tag all the other oldies/Furies vets, please share your best memories of the man who is appears in every match thread via a stadium named after him Tigerturbulance Ljp86 Mobbs iDon Tarkyn_24 Pie 4 Life ClarkeM sausageroll BallaratBulldog Headless Dingster cooney croweater 41 ant555 beez (Think thats my tag limit - but anyone else who you know was here during the glory days, invite them along)

ps. definitely not another media thread around late submission around furies S36 B&F which is completely on James Colorado's co-captain coming soon.

pps. congrats on Toump Ass on his 100th game this week. We were all predicting a ban to delay you of this milestone!​

Welcome to the club rfctigerarmy of your club forgetting (or wilfully) to not put a milestone match recognition thread up.

You join greats such as croweater 41.

Kudos on having around this long and well done for trying to survive this season of complete **** arsery

Congrats on your big old thing, rfctigerarmy!

Oh, and on this REALLY big achievement, 500 ain't nothing to sneeze at.

Welcome to the club rfctigerarmy of your club forgetting (or wilfully) to not put a milestone match recognition thread up.

You join greats such as croweater 41.

Kudos on having around this long and well done for trying to survive this season of complete * arsery
What milestone of yours was missed?

The Furies best and Fairest Award is called the rfctigerarmy Medal, the fact the Furies best and fairest award is named after the great man shows how much esteem the Furies have for him. Although RFC doesn't post big numbers his influence on the Furies has always been there and as a former Furies captain I know I always looked at his reign as a bench mark for how to captain the unruly, disrespectful tribe called the Fighting Furies. Well done rfctigerarmy on making 500, keeping skin in the game and your eye out on the Furies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rfctigerarmy IS the Furies. No name is more respected at The Hippodrome. The man who founded our club and whose legacy lives on in the Qooty BnF named after him.

You are an ornament to not only the club or the league, but too Qooty itself. You cast a very long shadow, my friend ❤️

rfctigerarmy IS the Furies. No name is more respected at The Hippodrome. The man who founded our club and whose legacy lives on in the Qooty BnF named after him.

You are an ornament to not only the club or the league, but too Qooty itself. You cast a very long shadow, my friend ❤️
Thanks mate, for saying that can I just send the fiver via PayID?

Thanks mate, for saying that can I just send the fiver via PayID?

Nah, I'll give this one as a freebie...for now. But there may come a time when your services may be called upon. I'll put it this way, don't forget the canoli.

500 (and counting) at the one club and still active is a stunning achievement. Kudos to you rfctigerarmy, may some of your qooty dreams come true.
rfctigerarmy got to shower with 245kg of love muscle for 9 seasons, trust me all his qooty dreams have cum true plus some

rfctigerarmy got to shower with 245kg of love muscle for 9 seasons, trust me all his qooty dreams have cum true plus some
some might say that showering with 245kg is overrated - delightful - a dream come true.

I hate that we have threads for every little achievement nowadays in the Sweet FA. 500 games is such an insignificant milestone.

**** off tarks

Congrats rfctigerarmy, 500 games for one club is a fantastic achievement. Pity theres no loyalty in SFA anymore, lost count of how many clubs tarks has played for

Remove this Banner Ad

Back