Media FURIES: THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Remove this Banner Ad

I can, 100%, guarantee that a team sheet will be posted on time for our next match. Everyone will look at it, sigh about how disappointing it is, and then move on to the next topic of discussion that has its importance over-inflated. Until we inevitably * something else up and those who are attracted by shiny things come flocking back to join a pile on as an expression of "individuality".

And just to spite the meltier old men out there, we won't be folding 🤗
giphy.gif

I can, 100%, guarantee that a team sheet will be posted on time for our next match. Everyone will look at it, sigh about how disappointing it is, and then move on to the next topic of discussion that has its importance over-inflated. Until we inevitably * something else up and those who are attracted by shiny things come flocking back to join a pile on as an expression of "individuality".

Looking forward to an incorrect team sheet being submitted.

Not sure if I should be saying that, some might think we conspired to do it deliberately.

The Furies are a great club with a strong tradition in the SFA and wont be going anywhere.

The fact there is so much discussion about them now is testimony to their value right now in what is becoming a vanilla landscape and just another example of the Furies up and down cycle of absolute incompetence to qooty success story.

What's happening reminds me of S28 when the SFA wanting Furies blood, particularly Ned_Flanders blood when we sacked tjasta as Captain because at the time we lost pretty well every player of note and were seen as an incompetent dead in the water club.

View attachment 1943799

And here we are 9 seasons later jumping up and down about how incompetent the Furies are and wanting them folded. Well done to the Furies LG for keeping the Furies traditions well and truly alive and daring to be incompetent when so many clubs fear mucking up and being penalised.
the sfa also forgets the captains we have now instantly assumed the role because Tjasta and imissfrosty got perma’d all of a sudden.

Further, we were so elite a few seasons back we spawned a new club

[INSERT/]weird guy dancing on the street in Hollywood with colourful clothes video.mp4 [/INSERT]

So mean to old men.

For the record, this old man likes the Furies … I even like the Netflix documentary on their French Branch.

My guess is the Committee hate doing actual work and so they are mighty pissed to have to deal out punishments.
Your guess would be wrong mate, the commitee has had nothing to do with it, ask your committee rep.

Your guess would be wrong mate, the commitee has had nothing to do with it, ask your committee rep.
Just let me take pot shots at the committee, its a perk of not being in there anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Media FURIES: THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back