Prediction Future of Josh has gone to the Dogs.

Where's Schack at in 2018?

• Brisbane

Votes: 173 42.3%
  • Other

Votes: 141 34.5%
  • Does anybody even care anymore?

Votes: 95 23.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This might help him knowing that there isn't any genuine interest in him in Melbourne, thus there is no lure.

I fully expect this calm retraction of 'ok we will keep him Guys, no problem' as a signal to any late bidders than we are infact not desperate to off load, so if you're calling our bluff hoping we will fold on a late second rounder, no is the time show your hand. Don't think this is over just yet.

If Josh ends up back in Brissy, which I am still hoping for.
I can only hope that the other clubs and Media after showing him no love throughout the last 6 months. JUST LEAVE THE KID ALONE FOR F**** SAKE!
I believe he has earnt a rest from the speculative bullshit!

I can only hope that the other clubs and Media after showing him no love throughout the last 6 months. JUST LEAVE THE KID ALONE FOR F**** SAKE!

Yes, you would hope the club ask the media to back off.......or do a presser like Bomber did and tell them all .."ALL OF YOU!".. to leave him alone.

Not going to happen Dlions, not with guys like flog Barrett, make it up McClure and tool Ralph around.

Not going to happen Dlions, not with guys like flog Barrett, make it up McClure and tool Ralph around.
Yeah the problem is that no matter what happens this year he is probably always going to be a flight risk, and they will definitely take advantage of that.
I hope he can put this year behind him and have a solid year next year.

They won't.

****ing leeches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unpopular opinion. A high profile key forward who attracted no interest from clubs and had his own club willing to part with him is an interesting narrative and journalists wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't follow his progress.
It could be that he ends up a star Lion for life, or it could be that he walks away. Either way, the media aren't going to be the ones who decide what he does.

Unpopular opinion. A high profile key forward who attracted no interest from clubs and had his own club willing to part with him is an interesting narrative and journalists wouldn't be doing their job if they didn't follow his progress.
It could be that he ends up a star Lion for life, or it could be that he walks away. Either way, the media aren't going to be the ones who decide what he does.
With the way they have gone about it this year, they might be!

Stringer would be a great mentor...

Nah, Stringer hasn't bashed a single uncle.

Schache has a promising uncle bashing future ahead.

Only way that happens is if we all agree to stop reading their rubbish articles. No clicks = no ad dollars = them finding someone else to target.

With the way they have gone about it this year, they might be!

The media didn't tell Richmond to go talk to him, nor did they tell him to hold off on signing a contract. He'd also have had trained professionals advising him on what to do, so I think it's a cop out to blame journalists for news we may not like.

The media didn't tell Richmond to go talk to him, nor did they tell him to hold off on signing a contract. He'd also have had trained professionals advising him on what to do, so I think it's a cop out to blame journalists for news we may not like.

I think there becomes a point where it becomes ethical to leave a confused young kid alone. No more doorstop interviews in Seymour would be a good start.

Because everything the media write, is factual?

As most know, I really want Josh to stay.

More importantly, if Josh stays, I would want nothing more than everyone to get around Josh in a really positive way. I’m not on Twitter or instagram or anything, but I hope we get the message out to him how much we want him at the club and how much we want him to succeed.

I’d be appalled if anyone death rode him from here out.

I think there becomes a point where it becomes ethical to leave a confused young kid alone. No more doorstop interviews in Seymour would be a good start.
Maybe the "confused kid" & his manager can become quiet achievers and stop throwing big logs and petrol on the fire!!! Ever thought Schache & Trotter may have contributed to his situation right now? Why would the media leave him alone while he behaves in a way that creates stories people want to read/hear?
Here is a word of advice Schache: head down, bum up, work hard & listen to what your coach's & administrators are telling you. And remember.... the club is much much bigger & more important than 1 player. Welfare at the Lions (if he comes back to the Lions) is one of the best around, USE IT should you have some feelings of anxiety/homesickness/self doubt etc. Do that and the only media you will receive will be positive. He has history now so it doesn't matter where/which club he is at, the media will be looking for a Schache story in 2018.
P.S. I haven't seen/heard a doorstop interview with Schache at his home in Seymour. In fact, I haven't seen/heard Josh interviewed at all for a long while...please share when this occurred & with who? I would like to see/hear it.

P.S. I haven't seen/heard a doorstop interview with Schache at his home in Seymour. In fact, I haven't seen/heard Josh interviewed at all for a long while...please share when this occurred & with who? I would like to see/hear it.
Mitch Cleary staked out Josh mid-season when he went back to Seymour... it was aired on Footy Classified (Channel 9).

In fact, Noble even had a dig at Cleary when he was on Trade Radio yesterday

Maybe the "confused kid" & his manager can become quiet achievers and stop throwing big logs and petrol on the fire!!! Ever thought Schache & Trotter may have contributed to his situation right now? Why would the media leave him alone while he behaves in a way that creates stories people want to read/hear?
Here is a word of advice Schache: head down, bum up, work hard & listen to what your coach's & administrators are telling you. And remember.... the club is much much bigger & more important than 1 player. Welfare at the Lions (if he comes back to the Lions) is one of the best around, USE IT should you have some feelings of anxiety/homesickness/self doubt etc. Do that and the only media you will receive will be positive. He has history now so it doesn't matter where/which club he is at, the media will be looking for a Schache story in 2018.
IIRC it took place mid year when he was on break back home just prior to him resigning with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back